Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 18th July 2017, 3:47 pm

typeritr

typeritr

Looking for  3" Turbo elbow. Anybody have a good quality one let me know.

Also looking for a good condition full 3" exhaust

Thanks

23" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 6:57 pm

typeritr

typeritr

Still looking for this. But now I also want a 3 inch exhaust

33" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:05 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I had complete turbo back 3 inch system made at infinity exhausts just off junction 18 M4. Cost £650 including all new power flex mounts. I had been looking for ages and just bit the bullet, but if you look at it you'll get charged £200 for an elbow then a 3-400 for a second hand 3 inch exhaust that's been battered then you got to fit it, and that's if they match up without any modifications, was a lot less hassle to have one custom built that fits nice and sounds great. Plus they welded in my Afr gauge boss for no extra charge!

43" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:10 pm

typeritr

typeritr

toaster55 wrote:I had complete turbo back 3 inch system made at infinity exhausts just off junction 18 M4. Cost £650 including all new power flex mounts. I had been looking for ages and just bit the bullet, but if you look at it you'll get charged £200 for an elbow then a 3-400 for a second hand 3 inch exhaust that's been battered then you got to fit it, and that's if they match up without any modifications, was a lot less hassle to have one custom built that fits nice and sounds great. Plus they welded in my Afr gauge boss for no extra charge!

Yeah I went to get a custom one made but was quoted over 1k. Ideally I want to get a custom one made like you, from the turbo back, but I would find it very hard to spend over 1k on it.

53" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:11 pm

typeritr

typeritr

Last edited by typeritr on 31st July 2017, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

63" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:11 pm

typeritr

typeritr

Last edited by typeritr on 31st July 2017, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

73" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:12 pm

typeritr

typeritr

Last edited by typeritr on 31st July 2017, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

83" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:40 pm

toaster55

toaster55

A grand is fucking steep, I'd give infinity a call if I were you if your nearish as I had mine made last year and that was the price including VAT! They did a nice job too ill see if I can bung some photos of it up in the next day or so!

https://www.infinity-exhausts.co.uk

93" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 9:51 pm

mike74

mike74

I got quoted about 500 for a 3" elbow back exhaust from the local powerflow place. The elbow is going to be the tricky bit I reckon

103" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 10:01 pm

toaster55

toaster55

They did say the elbow was a twat but they did do a nice job of it! It also looks better flowing than a lot of the custom elbows I had before ( Bogdan and AM performance). Although they are designed with air-con in mind, where as I removed mine!

113" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 31st July 2017, 10:11 pm

typeritr

typeritr

I will check a few other places, hopefully find somewhere with a decent quote. Yeah I would be keeping my Aircon too. I was looking at a s13 elbow, it turns a lot quicker than other elbows.

3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Zz00190a-01

123" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust Empty Re: 3" Turbo Elbow & Exhaust 1st August 2017, 6:19 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Full custom system up my way is 600 inc anything inc custom elbow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum