Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrc's gtir

+5
skiddusmarkus
GTI-R US
GTI-R Nath
nomad
wrc
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wrc's gtir Empty wrc's gtir 23rd April 2012, 8:48 pm

wrc

wrc

Evening chaps,

Thought i better post up a couple of pics and give the breif on my gtir.

I bought her last year in a very good condition state but a little sorry for herself - Been off the road for a year and a half with turbo failure whilst the owner concentrated on his skyline. But she had all the right bits and ingredients including a forged unit and was the right colour and tbh i couldnt of cared what colour it was, i just wanted one haha. I couldnt resist at the price so away we went.

A couple of months of work and getting her road worthy again we went for mot, failed on a few bits but all was well.

As with any gtir ownership all was well for a while but then things started getting on my nerves, small running issues etc and i so nearly broke her for bits, she went back to a shell with running gear and engine infact then decided to man up and built her back up.

So new wheels in order (never liked the rota's that much), got rid of the carbon bonnet in favour of a flat bonnet conversion, got a full interior instead of a rattling shell with bucket seats and finally, a nice juicey gt3071r fitted on and soon to be fitted 1000cc injectors with a remap in june so would be nice to be knocking on the door of 450bhp.

Anyway, thats the basics of it, as with most gtir's it consumes most of my damn life (or seems to), so here's some pics of how she has looked.

wrc's gtir A10

wrc's gtir New510

wrc's gtir New410

The two pics below are now what she looks like as of this weekend, now back on the road essentially.

wrc's gtir Img_0210

wrc's gtir Img_0211

And thats about it! alot happier now I have an interior, you cant imagine lol also i know some people wont be a fan but i do like the 17's on there rather than the rota's lol

Cheers dudes.

2wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 23rd April 2012, 9:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Very tidy fella looks like you have been busy are you spraying the flat bonnet or keeping it black .

3wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 23rd April 2012, 9:23 pm

wrc

wrc

Undecided at the moment if I'm honest mate, it came in black and I haven't bothered to colour code it yet - unsure if I should or not.

I do however need to get rid of the colour coded tops of the bumper and take them back to black as the grey paint is peeling - that's next on my list!

4wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 23rd April 2012, 10:27 pm

GTI-R Nath

GTI-R Nath

really nice looking car, think it would look better with the bonnet sprayed though, but thats just my opinion

5wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 23rd April 2012, 10:31 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

glad you kept it, or would have been another lying in a thousand bits in my workshop lol

too many cars been stripped now need to preserve the gooduns that are left out there

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 5:26 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Looks well, did you get the injectors from Oddvar then?

7wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 5:29 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Very nice!

I liked the look of the rotas but also like the look of the new rims aswell. Bbs?
I personaly like the black bonnet. Breaks the front end up a little.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

8wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 7:17 am

wrc

wrc

Cheers for the comments dudes.

Stu the rims are 'Stilauto', just a bbs kind of copy I guess lol

Yeah got the injectors off oddvar mate, I just need to check they fit the stock rail as they do look a touch different from the pics.

I'll leave the bonnet for now lol the only thing I want to do is find some coilsovers and lower it slightly more.

9wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 9:08 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

I think the evo ones look a bit fatter but plenty of people use them.

10wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 9:48 am

wrc

wrc

Not sure what they are from mate as he doesn't know either, can someone check the pic in this thread for me? They look ok, just a little short on the injector needle end??

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?64174-Nistune

Thanks.

11wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 3:04 pm

wrc

wrc

Can someone shed any light in the Injectors in the link above? They look all good to me apart frI'm being shorter? Anyone think that will matter?

12wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 24th April 2012, 10:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I cant view it as im not a member lol

13wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 12:14 am

Fast Eddy

Nice R mate. I have a black flat bonnet on my white one. I put some cooling vents in mine which help get rid of hot air from the intercooler etc.

Does not pay to go too low on these as the lower arms will be at the wrong angle, but if you want to go a little lower i am a BC dealer so give me a shout if you want a set ok.

www.fast-eddys.biz

Cheers

Eddy

14wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 7:51 am

Mad4it

Mad4it

Car looks great.

Personally, I like the flat black bonnet Very Happy

15wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 9:35 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Fast Eddy wrote: i am a BC dealer so give me a shout if you want a set ok.

Sorry to hyjack the thread Embarassed

Can you get coilovers resealed Eddy?

16wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 10:07 am

saddler

saddler

very nice motor...

17wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 3:24 pm

Fast Eddy

pulsar_stu wrote:

What make are they. BC?

Eddy

18wrc's gtir Empty Re: wrc's gtir 25th April 2012, 3:55 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Fast Eddy wrote:
pulsar_stu wrote:

What make are they. BC?

Eddy

No, G-force.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum