Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobbys GTR at Cadwell park 26/06/2014

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bobbys GTR at Cadwell park 26/06/2014 Empty Bobbys GTR at Cadwell park 26/06/2014 27th June 2014, 12:56 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Well had a brill day at the track day at cadwell today  Smile 

Just want to say a big thanks to Bob for letting me take him out as a passenger in his own car to show him how to drive it... Had abit of a play with Ben in the Black GTR on the first lap, He was a tough cookie but I soon got past him Wink & got to say that Bob your car is an animal but I soon tamed it Laughing 

Was good to meet you properly aswell Ben, Didn't get chance at the sprint day. Make sure you get yourself to Germany Smile

And Bob I must say your camera work is abit shakey... Good job your window wasn't open or you could of lost my phone  affraid   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Heres the video of a few laps Wink
https://youtu.be/mUSj3eRcEVw

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Didnt realise cadwell had so many twistys to it  Shocked 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah its quite a demanding and narrow track no room for error there and no runoff in a lot of places so you cant really afford to make a mistake.
prettiest track in uk though and deffo my favourite

good vid gaz, the bit on left hander at bottom of hill is good where you can see bens rear wagging its tail and rear end came out on ours too
pity there was so much traffic on track yesterday as it affected lap times

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

twisty narrow and not so fast, better with littlest cars i think!
beautiful track!

how many BHP the black GTR produces?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

think bens one is 570bhp
like you he loves and races minis, he has 2 of them fred both fine race examples, think he said one is running a vtec

vids are desceptive, doesn't look like we were going that quick but was much faster than it looks we were hitting around 150 on the straights that's why we were reeling the small cars in rather quick, nothing got past us and there were some quick cars on track. the mpss tyres were letting the car down as they started going off after about 4 laps and things get a bit squigey and vague then  Laughing 

my track pulsar did a 1.44 lap (clear track) think I may have beaten that with the gtr as ben last time out did a 1.42 but too many cars this time round plus I was lifting off in some places where if I had been in the pulsar I wouldn't have, so learning to drive the car still, if your driving a 40k car it makes you think a little before being wreckless

when my ugly pulsar/rasheen jeep is built youll then see how fast the circuit can be done in as I would drive it to its limits without any thoughts

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep video is deseptive... We was absolutely flying round, if you look on the video when I point the camera to the cente screen, The bottom right says 52, thats mph So we was coming out the corner at 52 & by the time we was at the end of the strait we was braiking at 140  Shocked 

Shes fast Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum