Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cadwell park 4th October (next week)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cadwell park 4th October (next week) Empty Cadwell park 4th October (next week) 28th September 2017, 12:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Myself and a fair few others are booked in on this day and i know for a fact there are at least 4 Pulsars going including the one i will be taking, theres also an rb rally spec'd car going.

if anyone wants to book on it then would be good to get a few Pulsars on track Cool
if you just want to pop along to watch or for a passenger ride etc there will be plenty cars to take people out so your more than welcome to come on down Very Happy

its £119 and is open pitlane

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Cadwell park 4th October (next week) Empty Re: Cadwell park 4th October (next week) 5th October 2017, 9:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

How did this go don't suppose anyone got any pics ?

3Cadwell park 4th October (next week) Empty Re: Cadwell park 4th October (next week) 6th October 2017, 12:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I took a Pulsar and as usual spent 3/4 of the day in the paddock duh

Brake line burst right at the end of the fast back straight which resulted in me having to take the right hander around 130-140mph so as you can imagine were a few pirouettes involved Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Cadwell park 4th October (next week) Empty Re: Cadwell park 4th October (next week) 6th October 2017, 1:52 pm

mike74

mike74

130-140mph, yikes! Did the missus get the shit stains out of your pants after that? Shocked

5Cadwell park 4th October (next week) Empty Re: Cadwell park 4th October (next week) 6th October 2017, 7:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Standard practice on both accounts for bob is that
Weather stay ok ?
Who went in what ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum