Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rear window clip/bracket

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rear window clip/bracket Empty Rear window clip/bracket 16th June 2014, 12:19 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

My rear drivers side window practicaly dropped out on me the other day  Shocked 

Upon inspection I realised the clip/bracket thing was broken

Rear window clip/bracket EF239DE4-E989-4711-B0F3-FD8DA60B6848

Has anyone got one of these kicking about spare? I really need to get my window fitted in securely lol

2Rear window clip/bracket Empty Re: Rear window clip/bracket 17th June 2014, 3:45 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Bill I've got one of these spare. Send me your address and I'll pop it in the post when I get a chance.

Cheers.

3Rear window clip/bracket Empty Re: Rear window clip/bracket 18th June 2014, 10:40 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks mate, that would be brilliant thanks.

I'll pm you my address, just let me know how much it's going to be to post it over and everything and I'll send you the money through PayPal

Cheers.

4Rear window clip/bracket Empty Re: Rear window clip/bracket 25th June 2014, 3:34 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Received this today Very Happy top stuff mate! I really appreciate that!

Cheers,
Bill

5Rear window clip/bracket Empty Re: Rear window clip/bracket 25th June 2014, 6:09 pm

grim_d

grim_d

No probs, took a while to get there. Exclamation 

6Rear window clip/bracket Empty Re: Rear window clip/bracket 26th June 2014, 1:46 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I was thinking that myself lol at least it got here safe and sound

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum