Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You think this went on some quote me happy rollers?

+4
johnny gtir
Gl3nnGTIR
pulsarmoley
ROB_IOW
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Power seems optimistic
Didn't know weisco did fuel pumps
What is a stage 3 intercooler?  
Pressume it's a standard turbo
And I highly doubt he's made more power at 1 bar than mine did

ITS RUNNING AT 328BHP AT THE MIN AT 1 BAR OF BOOST AND CAN BE PUT ON SETTING B AT 1.4 BAR OF BOOST RUNNING 374 BHP

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-PULSAR-GTIR-BLACK-374BHP-WITH-DYNO-/251540123166?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a90f5ae1e

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Another car that some poor sod may end up with  Evil or Very Mad

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Boxes are cheap? Finding one is hard and changing is a bitch!! It has a dastek unichip, an avcr and and apexi power fc and commander?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I don't think its to sus personally but I think he is mixed up. but it must be uprated turbo

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Same advert different seller maybe... was up last month defo different pics .... remember the gearbox issue mentioned in the previous advert no mention of the 374 bhp ... no mention of different tubby .... could make that power with them injectors not mention of different maf .... standard tubby maxs out at 340ish so reckon its probably a previous power graph or fake one ...im going to email him see what he says ?????

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

defo mention the dastek plus power fc controller mate

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Done we will see what we get back  Wink 

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I will guess it started with a dastek and weisco fuel controller.possibly now running power fc its a2871 roller but they say standard as its standard fit. I hate people that talk in stages the Vauxhall lads do it all the time my car is .... because its stage whatever err hold on every car/engine is different you clowns

some people really don't know what they have I am not saying its acceptable but they just go off what they were told and are not trying to pass of a crap car

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I agree johnny .... when people talk stages now its really off the back of tuners and there packages they sell .... i know but if your going to sell a car and list items you need to know they are still there or do abit of research and answers can be found in minutes ...

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Went out in this a while ago before I bought mine and it was dog slow! It was no 300 bhp car at that time that's for sure!

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I notice the price of a gearbox has gone up £50 since his last advert, I think £200 is still a bit optimistic for a known good gearbox

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well he hasnt got back to me yet .... Rolling Eyes 

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

You sound suprised leighton  Shocked 

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Am a little bit as i could be a potential buyer .... or just maybe it sounded like i knew what i was talking about for once  loopy

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What did you ask?

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Asked what turbo its running and about running a dastek and power fc .... wanted to see how much spiel he come up with .... Laughing 

richpulsar

richpulsar

"also the clutch release bearing makes a little noise there is a crunch when gearing hard from 1st to 2nd or 3rd to 2nd been like this for 5 months and hasn't got any worse if you drive normal its fine"

So is shifting gears "hard" like he is saying normal driving conditions?? sounds abit of a knob to me!!

to be honest what would worry me is dastek unichips are old hat.they were the in thing in 2000 ish but were very quickly replaced by better things.if the car has one has it just been put on by him or if it was fitted by a tuner it was done well over ten years ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum