Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big thanks to Johnny

+3
Gaz GTiR
nomad
GTI-R US
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 8:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Well said johnny lad. & fully agree with you on how we all live miles apart & all get along like weve known each other years & got to know each other threw these cars. It is mad how things turn out at times lol

Also what a brill weekend at the sprint day meeting new & old faces, was a great day. & a big thanks to Bob, Clare, lauren, Dave, Johnny & the big white man Colin for my birthday night out, was a funny night as always Smile

27Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

pulsarmoley wrote:goodpost 

Great to meet you at the sprintday fella Smile
you were among my next mention on the sprint day thread likewise good to finally meet you and what a great help with brining your van and all the tools well done fella

seen bucky mark today aswell we really must stop meeting like this people will talk ha

Last edited by johnny gtir on 17th May 2014, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

28Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:04 pm

Yes thanks for picking up my bumper Johnny

29Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:07 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

what bumper oh yes no problem its now on e bay with free plenum cover and sticker if you would like to bid Very Happy  

30Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:08 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:
pulsarmoley wrote:goodpost 

Great to meet you at the sprintday fella Smile
you were among my next mention on the sprint day thread likewise good to finally meet you and what a great help with brining your van and all the tools well done fella

Luckily it was only really the compressor that got any use.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

31Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:14 pm

johnny gtir wrote:what bumper oh yes no problem its now on e bay with free plenum cover and sticker if you would like to bid Very Happy  

Just started bidding on them now
If you end the sale early I'll give you a turbo elbow

32Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 9:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im the highest bidder .... why dont you put the elbow up for me aswell  Laughing 

33Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 10:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

As said today Johnny
You've been a great help and a real pleasure having you down at my gaff and your welcome anytime your down this neck of woods to stop at my house also,
your one of the most trustworthy guys I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and that's why I had no quibbles in trusting you leaving you at the workshop

Fantastic night out and everyone got along just fine, I could rabbit on for ages but it's true what you say with regard to the cars and gtir Motorsport club
Made some real friends through owning an R and this club has helped in bringing the owners together, not for money or personal gain but just normal people helping each other out with stuff which extends way beyond just cars
Great community on here and a fantastic spirit with everyone connected to this forum and long may it last

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

34Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 17th May 2014, 10:35 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Was nice to meet everyone again who i met first  at the rr day
And was nice to meet a few other faces and cars .

I hope the big white man gets his skybarge fixed Coz from what you were saying it sounds expensive.

And dangerous Dave my God you sound like the bloke from the better bathrooms advert.
Is the gearbox fubared?

Might see you in the summer johnny before the rally day

35Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 18th May 2014, 9:51 am

I think that's why I have stayed with the pulsar in away I joined the mlr when I had the evo but they were all up there own arse or seemed to be in my eyes.. At least we all take the piss but help each other out at the same time never thought I would trust a gordie to sort my brakes out (they lasted till York by the way then fooked them playing with a 350z)

Rob was good to meet you aswell an the missus the box is all good it's just the clutch that's had it but I knew it was on its way out so not a problem... The Evo looks well shame I didn't get the chance to jump in it tho.

36Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 18th May 2014, 10:13 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Mlr members are a bunch of tits. but i just ignore them and use the site for info only..

I'm a forum slag

37Big thanks to Johnny - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Johnny 18th May 2014, 10:48 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

What was wrong with the brakes Dave?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum