Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

johnny gtir

+2
johnny gtir
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1johnny gtir Empty johnny gtir 26th September 2012, 9:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

johnny is your house still standing or is it floating down the tyne Shocked

i drove to birmingham and coventry today and first thing this morning the rain was fooking horrendous then heard on the radio that morpeth was flooded so wondered if you got away with it?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 26th September 2012, 10:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I live just outside morpeth top of the hill so i am fine. It was flooded 90 homes this time last time it was shops houses the lot. Remember when you droped that car off near rothbury mate ? Just up the road from there a car and van washed down river and the same lads recovery truck was on a hill front end was fine but it was up to the tail end on the bed

3johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 7:49 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats shocking it must be devastating for those who have been unfortunate across the country thankfully ive never been in that situation closest was having the roads in and out flooded so couldnt go out but thats it

4johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 9:14 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah thats alright then, had visions of your cars and house contents taking to the river.
does that mean that industrial park where i dropped car off is next to the river?

glad i dont live near any flood areas must be a nightmare waking up in the morning with soggy feet What a Face

5johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 11:34 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

its not all bad bob, I get surrounded by the floods but it doesn't get in the house, and usually I get a few days off work as we cant get out. Smile also theres no traffic through my village so it very quiet.

6johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 11:52 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

BEBB GTIR wrote:also theres no traffic through my village so it very quiet.

thats because everyones using canoes or dingys Laughing

7johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 11:59 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

they do Cool although its very cold if you do tip over Mad

8johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 4:52 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:glad i dont live near any flood areas must be a nightmare waking up in the morning with soggy feet What a Face

Wouldnt want to have your orange glow washed away now would you Bob? Laughing

9johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 27th September 2012, 5:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No there safe and sound mate thanks. The wide arch one is screaming at me. All three on the road by x mas is my plan. Miricals needed and a lotto win ha.light weight and superb handling wide track and extreme stopping power but not massive bhp coming to a track with you next season let you try it out see what you think and bring back some memories of your one. not sure bob when i said just up the road i ment somewhere close to. I was not sure exactully where you droped it just ment the general area you bloody southener Laughing

10johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 29th September 2012, 6:18 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Lads be inspired by f**k knows but weekends are for drink and R's today or tomorrow wash it,polish it clean the interiour,fix something do that oil and fluids change it needs. Buy parts (off bob of course) improve something or most of all if possible drive the f**ker and enjoy it.If it breaks be a man fix it build it bigger and better dont sell up

Ps if the above inspires 1 person my work is done. Imagine life without your R yes you will be stinking rich and happy but deep down you will be missing that something.How do i know because the amount of people i know who have owned more than one in there lifetime and there are phones,emails (shit face book)to keep intouch with friends yet they still visit the forums regular and many still comment on threads

11johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 29th September 2012, 6:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep a majority of people always come back to another one

think il always own one even when the day comes when we stop dealing with them

12johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 30th September 2012, 12:55 pm

the vamp

the vamp

Wouldnt want to have your orange glow washed away now would you Bob? Laughing [/quote]

see bob everybody knows about ur beauty regime u big orange umpa lumpa lol pirat

13johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 1st October 2012, 8:27 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im on the x factor now
you know the gay orange essex mutant type thing Laughing

14johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 1st October 2012, 6:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

before the wise cracks start i dont watch it normally but did anybody see the human stocking audition on x factor ?

15johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 1st October 2012, 6:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI2IcHj_614

16johnny gtir Empty Re: johnny gtir 1st October 2012, 6:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i saw that lol i also saw the twat from essex with that and towie it must make people from essex so proud to have such bright and iteligent people representing you Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum