Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pc people

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pc people Empty pc people 9th April 2012, 4:20 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

probably easy but why dose my computer keep asking do you want windows to remember this password or log in details or i click the remember me box but it dose not work ?

2pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 5:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol is this like a serious question fella lol i mean if your the primary user ie only pc user then clicking option to remember passwords is ok to save you time having to type your password in time and time over if you are a multi user then obviously you dont want ppl to access personal info so not saving password would be the better idea this option from microsoft windows has always been on there since i can remember.

3pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 5:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

yes its on my laptop.i only use it on some sites i have totally different passwords for different sites etc.it was not so much for passwords it used to for save user name only.sounds lazy but just i log in and out all the time flick between sites etc or when your on some sites for a while they log you out automatically.

4pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 7:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It diesnt matter how man y username and passwords it will or should remember them for each site /username you have if that makes sense.

5pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 8:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It used to for example loggin into e bay double click it would fetch up my user name for that site only and i would type in password same on modifiers it would bring up my username and password for that site only which is a differnent user name and password. It is bringing any up or remembering any just woundered if there was a setting i needed to check on my laptop ?

6pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 8:49 pm

danr

danr

use firefox or chrome

7pc people Empty Re: pc people 9th April 2012, 8:56 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks Might try that but never did before

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum