Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

look what i found .....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1look what i found ..... Empty look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 6:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Was starting stripping my spare shell ready to scrap it and stumbled across this look what i found ..... 20140409_193718

2look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 7:10 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Sell it on Ebay as untested ..
Loads of stress free money to be had doing that.. Just ask hardy172

3look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 7:19 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Haha ye put it on eBay and just wait for the complaints to come rolling in lol chances are somebody will try and return a fooked one in its place Rolling Eyes

Is it a type 0 or type 1?

You can tell because the type 1 has extra wires that are used to monitor RPM and speed I believe so it is a fully auto turbo timer were as the type 0 is just a manual one.

I think the type 0 is about £50 new were as the type 1 is more like £150

I have a type 1 that I need to install but I need to buy the Nissan harness so I can plug it in

4look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 7:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How do i know wich one it is ..... its got all the harness so thats a result  Wink

5look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 7:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Don't you dump that she'll Leighton, I've got a buyer for it I think. Il pm you his number on Friday as I'm out all day tomorrow getting work done on the gtr

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 8:13 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Here's a pic of the extra wires the type 1 has.

look what i found ..... A87A705F-22D5-48DD-B1F4-1DC4108CBC34

If it hasn't got all those wires it's just the regular type 0. The only difference is the type 1 being fully auto I believe

7look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 8:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah mine doesnt have the brown and blue wires in the middle of your pic .... so must have the type 0 still im happy with it as didnt even know it was in there ....

8look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its just going to be bare no panels or glass other than front screen .....

9look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Whys that then Leighton? Are you keeping other bits for spares

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

10look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate i decided to keep the best out of the both of the panels ... its a shame really but the shell is rot the more i strip bits the more rust holes i find .... you know the rear qaurter glass surround how do they come out ? I removed the inner panel and can see plastic popper bits on the inside do you just push the tabs in to release them ?

11look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep they should just pop out Leighton but be carefull you don't bend them or there no good at all
Thought that she'll looked ok, surprising what you can find underneath I suppose if all panels are removed.
I bought one in yesterday and she'll is an absolute rot box so another for the scrap man lol

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

12look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:43 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah I think you left half of that car on the floor outside my house from when you showed me how rotten the rear arches were Laughing

13look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 9th April 2014, 9:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats it mate looked alright on the top ..... you cant really tell until you remove things like the sill covers both sides are shot .... the bottom of the a piller drivers side was just a big ball of filler glad i never used it as the the thing would fold in a smack ....

14look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 10th April 2014, 7:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

type 0 or not nice little find bonus mate

15look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 10th April 2014, 7:51 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

It is a nice freebie Wink mine is a type one but I haven't got a clue how to wire up all the auto bit so it's pointless anyway lol I got a good deal on mine though because it wasn't listed as a type 1 on eBay, it just said HKS turbo timer. I still think nomad got a better deal though seing as his was free lol

16look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 10th April 2014, 8:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

look what i found ..... Turbo-timer-hks-diagram-wiring

17look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 10th April 2014, 8:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There you go bill ..... relatively easy by the looks of it with regards to the extra 2 wires ...

18look what i found ..... Empty Re: look what i found ..... 10th April 2014, 9:22 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Should be fairly simple by the looks of it then. I can get it fitted now I have sorted my oil pressure problem, I was worried about installing it with my oil pressure dropping incase I couldn't shut the car off lol but it was only my pressure sender so happy days, time to get a harness and get it fitted Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum