Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 bolt turbo outlet gasket

+3
nomad
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 18th March 2014, 11:15 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I need the 3 bolt gasket that goes on the turbo outlet because my car does not have one fitted and is most likely the cause of my possible vacuum/boost leak.

Does anybody know were I can get one from? All the ones I'm finding on eBay and stuff are in the us and I don't want to pay a fortune for postage and have to wait ages for it to turn up.

23 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 18th March 2014, 11:22 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

this one ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-3-BOLT-EXHAUST-DOWNPIPE-GASKET-NISSAN-SUNNY-PULSAR-GTiR-SR20DET-200SX-/360881514379?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item540636e78b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RNN14-Pulsar-GTiR-Quality-Elbow-to-Downpipe-Gasket-Kit-/110472611261?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19b8ae45bd

33 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 18th March 2014, 11:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Or get some gasket paper and make one  Wink

43 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 18th March 2014, 11:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I take it as the intercooler one just use a small amount of gasket seal

53 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 18th March 2014, 11:47 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

ahhh so the inlet one then sorry my link is wrong

63 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 12:05 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I could be wrong i just know ther less availible than the exhaust sideb

73 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 8:40 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

i just bought a load of gaskets the other day - used these two companies - both were fantastic - parts turned up super quick - did both orders over the phone:

www.online-parts.co.uk
www.importcarparts.co.uk

83 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 9:08 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks for the help guys, I'm talking about the 3 bolt compressor outlet to intercooler hot pipe gasket.

I have found one that's £21 delivered but that seems a little steep! Lol

93 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 10:05 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

check this for offical nissan part number:
http://nissan4u.com/parts/sunny/er_n14/1991_3/type_23/engine_mechanical/turbo_charger/illustration_2/
If you are talking about number 6 in the list - Gasket for inlet tube (1446579E00)
it was £6.38 from online-parts.co.uk - just add a few quid for postage

103 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 11:10 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks for the link mate, I was having a bit of trouble with this nissan4u website but I have ordered one from somewhere else for about the same price

113 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 11:13 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just nip up the road to a motor factors and buy a sheet of gasket paper and cut your own one bill.
will only cost you a pound or so then put a little sealant either side of it but not too much so it oozws out everywhere or it could break off and block vanes in your ic

ive got loads of them gaskets here if you want one il send you one out if you pm me your addy
but above will work fine

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

123 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 11:19 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Argh.. I've just ordered one bob! Lol
Thanks for offering though I would of just stuck a used one in from you had I known you had a few lying around. I've got a new oem one on order now anyway, should be here soon because it's from the uk.

133 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 10:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Where did you order from ?

143 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 10:40 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Found one from a seller on eBay, I think he was a priate seller and only had the 1 but it's a genuine new part

153 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 10:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good stuff as long as your sorted

163 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 19th March 2014, 10:57 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Cheers buddy, I'm not sure if that's what's giving me my troubles but it can't be helping things not having a gasket there lol

173 bolt turbo outlet gasket Empty Re: 3 bolt turbo outlet gasket 4th April 2014, 9:33 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

got any gasket paper bob? i tried all my local motor factors and no luck ;/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum