Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member from N.Ireland

+11
GTI-R US
Hardy172cup
Bones
johnny gtir
nomad
Ajay.
Stu
Gaz GTiR
Gl3nnGTIR
pulsarmoley
flat out
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member from N.Ireland Empty New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 5:26 pm

flat out

flat out

Hi guys, have been registered on here for a while, thought it was time to come out of the shadows! Picked up a rolling shell over a year ago and haven't had much time to do much with it until now! And in the mean time have also purchased another up and running damaged Pulsar to use as a donor car! Through browsing the forum, I've picked up a lot of tips so here's hoping! Plans are to get it sorted and attend the 25th Birthday bash!

Cheers,

John

2New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 5:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, better late than never Smile

3New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 5:58 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Welcome to the forum mate Smile

4New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 6:04 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome mate Smile

5New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 6:29 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome.
Throw some pics up or start a project thread Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 6:40 pm

Ajay.

Welcome aboard  Smile 

7New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 8:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome to the forum ...im sure if you have any questions or get  stuck we can guide or help you through ...

Last edited by nomad on 6th February 2014, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

8New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 8:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

welcome to the site look forward to seeing both cars

9New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 8:38 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Welcome. Nice a new project, plus it's always better when someone has more jobs to do than me

10New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 9:55 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Hi John, welcome aboard mate Smile

11New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 6th February 2014, 11:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep welcome to the forum john
that's 4 or 5 we have on here from northern Ireland now

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 7th February 2014, 5:19 pm

flat out

flat out

Thanks guys. Will try and get a few pics over the weekend, although not a lot to look at lol.

Yeah Nomad no doubt I'll be looking plenty of answers btw does your tongue not get sore doing that all day? (Avatar)

Bones if your short of work theres plenty I can give you lol

Cheers guys and lets get started!

John

13New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 7th February 2014, 6:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

My tongue doesnt get sore .... but it makes me a hit with the ladies  Razz

14New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 8th February 2014, 10:36 am

TheSnapeTA

TheSnapeTA

Welcome, Flat Out!

Hope you like it on the forums

15New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 6:47 am

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts in NI are you based? And is the red GTiR thats in your avatar your actual car? I haven't seen a red GTiR in NI before  Very Happy 

Welcome again!
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

16New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 5:24 pm

flat out

flat out

Hi Dave thanks for the Welcome. Based in big old Antrim town lol, unfortunately the avatar isn't my actual car but mine is red! Whereabouts are you?

Thanks again!

17New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 5:28 pm

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

flat out wrote:Hi Dave thanks for the Welcome. Based in big old Antrim town lol, unfortunately the avatar isn't my actual car but mine is red! Whereabouts are you?

Thanks again!

Ahhh, I'm just at the bottom end of the Lough.............. just outside Lurgan/Moira. Years ago I could never find anyone else in NI with a GTiR, but now there seems to be a few. Great news!

Let me know if you need a hand with anything.
Cheers,
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

18New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 5:45 pm

flat out

flat out

No bother thanks for that! All new to me, will see how I get on

Cheers
John

19New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 6:29 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Welcome to zee forum john I'm sure with all the guys in here at least one will know what they are talking about.

Rich

20New member from N.Ireland Empty Re: New member from N.Ireland 12th February 2014, 7:05 pm

Indy

Tap of da marning to ya!
Oh and Welcom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum