Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hows this for service

+4
toaster55
Stu
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hows this for service Empty hows this for service 5th February 2014, 4:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

got a guy from the Bronx emailed me who wants a lower plenum off us

well im in new York at beginning of march for a few days as it happens so I told him I would hand deliver it to save him the postage if hes in no mad rush for it.
he thought I was taking the piss  Laughing 
but said no im serious so hes taken me up on my offer

will I get shot or come back in one piece lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 4:06 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Best drop the GTR off to me before hand then, just incase  Laughing 

3hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 4:14 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

No drop the gtr off to me Smile
And your seven Gtir!
Haz can have your two rasheen lol
I wouldn't want to walk around the Bronx!!!! Fuck that lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 4:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha its like the Bronx round here now so will be a walk in the park  Laughing 

youll all have to fight over whos got what, il make sure theres a ring set up outside and let battle commence, youll have to watch dangerous dave though as hes got close protection, he needs it everytime he leaves his house

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 4:46 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Lol

I will just walk over Gaz! That's no problem Smile

Not sure about Dave as he likes to munch on cock! Lol

It will be like a Benny hill show lol him chasing all the men around and not interested in the cars at all lol

6hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 5:25 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I've been to the Bronx and it didn't seem that bad! some really nice houses there nowadays one of my mates dad lives in new york and we all went round on the piss. I didn't even here a gunshot in the few hours we were there!  Laughing but we did accidently go for a walk around the projects in brooklyn at 2130 which was not a good idea  Shocked  only realised when we got to mates house and he said " i don't go down there during the day and I'm black". he also said we were lucky we didn't get killed and they probably thought we were cops as it was two white guys and two black guys Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  couple of days later 7 people were shot by someone on a push bike with a machine gun  Shocked  enjoy your holiday though bob i had a bloody good time there!

7hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 5:36 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

^^^^^ fuck that!!! Laughing

8hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 6:43 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

I think if anyone gets the GTR it is me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

9hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 7:14 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

richpulsar wrote:I think if anyone gets the GTR it is me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

My names already on it & its also in Bobs will... Aint that right Bob Wink

10hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 7:16 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Im sick of reading about the arguments regarding the GTR so to save arguments ill have it  Razz

11hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 7:30 pm

That's not bad for service but considering you can't be arsed to bring my center caps to me i find it a little bias.

I will be leaving bad feed back.

What's this about the gtr?? I just want George I could do with a bitch.

12hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 7:40 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Stu wrote:Lol

I will just walk over Gaz! That's no problem Smile

Not sure about Dave as he likes to munch on cock! Lol

It will be like a Benny hill show lol him chasing all the men around and not interested in the cars at all lol

Pissed myself Stu. You defo have a way of painting a picture with words. Now who's the little bald one we all slap on the head???

13hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 7:51 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I have a vivid imagination mate lol

Lieghton is the bald headed man to slap lol

14hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 10:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Somebody call for a bald guy .... Laughing   not sure on little though being 6ft2 il bring me steps for the verticly challenged among us  Wink

15hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 11:10 pm

nomad wrote:Somebody call for a bald guy .... Laughing   not sure on little though being 6ft2 il bring me steps for the verticly challenged among us  Wink

Can everyone stop picking on gaz it's not his fault he's the size of a 4 year old

16hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 11:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I was trying to be diplomatic  dave  Laughing

17hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 5th February 2014, 11:25 pm

I see where you are coming from, but please try harder other wise you will end up bagging yourself a telling off like I did at the weekend from titch.

18hows this for service Empty Re: hows this for service 6th February 2014, 1:50 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hahahaha Dave you prick... I read lieghtons post & thought he was referring to me & low & behold your there with your comment below...  Evil or Very Mad 

Ill set Clare on you... Actualy no I wont she'll prob join in!  Suspect 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum