Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolling road

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rolling road Empty Rolling road 2nd February 2014, 11:14 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Having fitted my modified ecu off bob( non mapable) my wideband 255 pump filter and exhaust and i have an Apexi AFC i want to get to set right on the rollers. Been to my local 4x4 R/R and he seems to know what he was talking about. He's asking £200 plus vat to set it up does that seem about right to you lot?

2Rolling road Empty Re: Rolling road 2nd February 2014, 11:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is that including fitting ? ....

3Rolling road Empty Re: Rolling road 3rd February 2014, 3:15 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Not to sure as i paid gordan at srmc £80 to set up my apexi avcr

4Rolling road Empty Re: Rolling road 3rd February 2014, 11:50 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you don't want to run an apexi afc with a chipped ecu as it will conflict with it.
the ecu has a preset chip which has already been factory set and requires no mapping.
the safc you can use as a monitor but that's it, wiring to the ecu harness should be disconnected on the parts that control fuelling to afm and original wires soldered back together.

then all you need is a dyno run with wideband shoved up the rear end to monitor fuelling then ask the tuner to set boost at whatever he considers to be a safe level where theres no det, each car will vary dependant on how good your ignition and fuelling is, some cars may not be able to take more than 1.1 bar yet others may achieve 1.4bar before they start leaning out.

as glenn said.......use Gordon at street racers he will set it all up for around a oner probably and youll have a dyno printout too.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Rolling road Empty Re: Rolling road 3rd February 2014, 6:53 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Thanks bob and no nomad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum