Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolling road and remap

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rolling road and remap Empty Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 11:44 am

Billygtir

Does anyone know aor recomend anywhere round or near the manchester area where I can take my pulsar

2Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 1:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Prosport / C&K motor Engineering have their own rolling road, it does 4 wheel drives as well.They are predomently Subaru specalist, They are based off Batersea Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport.

3Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 1:16 pm

Billygtir

I will have a look at them online and give them a call, thanks

4Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 1:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No worries i see a few posts on the sxoc so least they have done a few sr20s

5Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 1:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.macks4x4info.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&catid=67&Itemid=80 few on here mate .

6Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 2nd August 2013, 4:10 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

TDI north Warrington

7Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 5th August 2013, 8:58 pm

houghy_1

Yeah TDI North I Warrington I've heard of a few times.
Prosport in Stockport, I've been to years ago when the GTIROC did a RR day,so yeah they've definitely seen a few SR20DET's ;-)

8Rolling road and remap Empty Re: Rolling road and remap 5th August 2013, 9:34 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im 20 mins away from stockport mate & to be honest id travel up towards halifax & go to TRL http://www.trldevelopments.co.uk/ as I know they have abit of experience with pulsars & nissans in general & heard the guy that dous the mapping is very good, so ive heard anyway!

Not realy heard anything about prosport so cant advise.

TDI North are meant to be good but unsure how much knowledge of pulsars they have?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum