Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTIR US CLOSING DOWN SALE All parts to be sold (everything at very low prices)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Well guys time has finally come to bail out and move on as i need to be out of my workshop come end of October.

In light of this i am holding a flash sale on weekend of 28th & 29th October at my workshop
Addy is 42 The Vintners, Temple farm ind estate, Southend on sea SS2 5RZ.
Both days we will be open from 9am - 6pm

Absolutely huge amount of stock will be over the entire workshop floor in various piles of items ranging from £2 upwards all at a fraction of usual prices so grab yourselves some real bargains. This is a one off sale which wont be repeated, everything must go on a first come first served basis.

Payments need to be CASH ONLY no paypal, card payments etc as no longer have the facilities to accept those payments
No postage all items will be sold on those two days so please dont send messages asking me to post various items as i have absolutely no time to do so

There will be huge amounts of aftermarket and oem items in multiples all layed out in various piles and every pile will have the price i.e £2, £5, £10, £20 etc so any item in that particular pile will be the same price

Remember guys this is a one off sale so even if you dont currently need anything you would be wise to grab yourself a car or van load of spares at crazy low prices

FREE Tea & Coffee on the day to anyone attending

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Hoping to get over there tomorrow Very Happy

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Can you take some photos Pete? would be great for history and putting up on here.

Good luck with the sale of everything bob.

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I’ll try to remember. Gutted Bobs moving on, but best of luck to him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum