Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir Empty Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir 3rd September 2017, 10:59 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Question is as the title .  

If I bought a bonnet could I fit it inside a gtir and drive home?

2Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir Empty Re: Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir 4th September 2017, 7:32 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It's very tight mate I done it with my carbon one but lots of blankets to protect it and the paint inside the car but it's tight and rear was stripped sure I had seat forward was tight

3Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir Empty Re: Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir 4th September 2017, 7:37 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Is it in through the boot?

4Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir Empty Re: Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir 4th September 2017, 1:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

As Johnny said its tight but will go in through boot with rear seats folded down

See you in morning

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir Empty Re: Will a gtir bonnet fit inside a gtir 5th September 2017, 7:48 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Yes it does fit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum