Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan pulsar rally finland

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Nissan pulsar rally finland 2nd April 2012, 6:07 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

classic footage of blomqvist and llewlyn rallying the pulsars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkxGXTYlgM

2Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 2nd April 2012, 8:27 pm

Ollydj

Ollydj

Some great footage there, such a shame the car car didnt go further as it looks really competitive

3Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 2nd April 2012, 8:44 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

well it did, it won in the group N rally under nissan belgium and came 2nd the following year so if anyone says to you nissan pulsars are rubbish rally cars u can just laugh in there faces lol!

4Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 2nd April 2012, 10:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

good find is that Cool
notices he uses the pendulum technique quite a bit to kick the rear end out

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 3rd April 2012, 7:05 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

looks like hes going the wrong way till the last second, Surprised

I so want those spotlgihts Twisted Evil

6Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 3rd April 2012, 9:51 am

Ollydj

Ollydj

gtirus wrote:good find is that Cool

I understand that is what they call a Scandinavian flick bob

7Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 3rd April 2012, 9:52 am

Ollydj

Ollydj

Ollydj wrote:
gtirus wrote:good find is that Cool

I understand that is what they call a Scandinavian flick bob

if its any credit to Stig he knows how to throw it about lol

8Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 3rd April 2012, 10:10 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah scandanavian flick, pendulum or countersteering all the same thing, even bike racers do it as it drops the bike in nicely with little effort.

your not gonna believe this but he drove that nme pulsar i had in early last year which we picked up from leon in france.
he gave the guy i bought it from some rally tuition, he had a pic of them both in the car prior to the adac rally in switzerland

dencon has the car now and is doing pretty well in it by all accounts

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Nissan pulsar rally finland Empty Re: Nissan pulsar rally finland 3rd April 2012, 12:30 pm

the vamp

the vamp

good show i love all the old rally footage Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum