Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

everyone had a good christmas?

+4
Gaz GTiR
nomad
johnny gtir
Gl3nnGTIR
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1everyone had a good christmas? Empty everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 6:39 pm

am starting to think the wife is spoilt!!!

her fuel pump packed in on the land rover an there is going to be alot of cash spent on sorting the clutch so we took it in for part ex on this.
http://www.vehiclelocator.co.uk/VehicleLocator/GetImage.aspx?Type=Used&Magnifier=False&ImageFile=YH10EJC_1.jpg&Website=Stratstone

2everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 6:42 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Very nice Smile

3everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 7:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As above hope she greatfull.

4everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 7:19 pm

She best be Johnny lol it's the 170bhp an not the 140 so it's kind of a toy for me as well as it should be nippy enough for a small track.

5everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 7:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nice cars mate would have audi over a bmw any day of the week. Is that the one you bought white ?

6everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 7:42 pm

Yeah it's that one mate picking it up on Sunday.

Am looking forward to the rally home in it lol

Am more of an Audi chap but I can't knock the bmw it's never fully died on me an has always got me home.

7everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 8:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Very nice dave ....always liked the look of the front end of those .... you didnt fancy wafting the wallet for the rs6 then  Laughing 

8everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 8:55 pm

Haha am only a spark mate can't afford the rs6 but we did look at the rs4 last year.

Am looking forward to getting in to an Audi again.

9everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 27th December 2013, 10:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I thought spark's where on the big money's  Wink  ....i did a set of pads for a friend on a rs6 i popped the bonnet to undo the brake resevoir and fook me are those engines shoe horned in or what .

10everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 8:28 am

No Leighton the builders have all the money Wink us sparks are as poor as church mice Sad

There stuffed in there mind you there not to hard to work on timing belts are a 2.5 hour job wip the bumper/lights/rad an your on your way.

The a3 is the black edition so it's a a step down from the s3 Smile

It's sat on 30k an I have managed to get them to do the belts on it already (it's 3 years old) Audi recommend they are done every 75k or every 5 years so am happy with the out come Wink

11everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 4:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Looks nice dave... Just hope you don't convert yourself in to the german scene & leave the jap scene Wink Or I will hunt you down Wink

12everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 6:31 pm

Haha am not doing that but I have looked in to maps for it already.

Anyway it's 2 all at the mo I have two pulsars an two German cars lol

13everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 7:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

You also have a gearbox that isn't yours Wink THEIF

14everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 7:54 pm

Haha I will run that over for you when I have the new motor Wink

15everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 8:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Might break the box or your car would be kinder to take it to him  Embarassed

16everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 28th December 2013, 8:08 pm

If my box was fucked an I didn't get on with then that's what I would of done but lucky for the little chap I kind of like him lol

17everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 29th December 2013, 2:23 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:If my box was fucked an I didn't get on with then that's what I would of done but lucky for the little chap I kind of like him lol

Awww Dave you little cutie Wink

18everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 29th December 2013, 3:48 pm

Don't be a little softie gaz!!

I think amy wants me lol http://video.citnow.com/vvLtV15Mdmd

19everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 29th December 2013, 4:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Does she offer any other services along with the purchase  Wink 

20everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 9:38 pm

Let me tell you Leighton the video does her no justice what's so ever my god she is fit I mean fit fit lol

21everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 9:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well i certainly would ....  Wink 

22everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 9:49 pm

Am going to be seeing her again aswell mate but next time she will be at mine Smile

23everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 9:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sending dana shopping i hope dave  Laughing 

24everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 10:03 pm

She's not going to be in when she comes round but this is down to there fuck up.... They sold me a car that has no log book so we have a 1 series bmw till the log book turns up as an apologies the garage gave me the bmw with a full tank an they are going to bring the Audi to me also with a full tank plus knock £500 off the car

25everyone had a good christmas? Empty Re: everyone had a good christmas? 30th December 2013, 11:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would of settled with the series 1 full tank of juice for both cars ....and go on the back seat with amy  Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum