Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulsars = back pain

+2
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pulsars = back pain Empty Pulsars = back pain 26th December 2013, 11:05 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Is it just me or does anybody else find that after any extended period of driving in their R they get a deep lower back ache from the GTIR seats?
My R ruins my back on a long run, when I bought it back from bobs the first day I drove her I got stuck in traffic on the way home and it must of took at least 5 hours to get back home and my back was in the worst pain I've ever had from a seat lol as much as I loved driving it I was glad to get out of the thing Laughing 

I don't know if it's the seats or its just the sheer amount torque pulling my back out every time I put my foot down  Laughing Lol

2Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 26th December 2013, 11:28 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I find them ok, I think the longest journey I have done in it is when I went to Liverpool when I bought it back, I think I was more concerned at that time on how noisy the gearbox was!! I must be honest the Scooby seats are more comfortable  Smile

3Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 12:12 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Maybe it's just me and my funny posture Laughing when I sit in them they actually feel fairly comfortable it's just after a long journey I start to get this ache in the bottom of my back where the seat kind of bulges a bit.
The standard seats are aweful but I kind of like them, they give the car character. But I must admit I would like a nice set of bride seats or some nismo ones lol

4Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 12:16 am

Girl racer

Girl racer

I know what you mean with that part of the seat, avoid long journeys in it lol!! Laughing 
I personally would keep it looking standard inside  Smile

5Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 7:36 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

they are quite comfortable!! but i'm used to drive mini's so.....any other car is comfortable even a bucket seat!!!

6Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 8:41 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Quiet a few adjustments for a standard seat i find them fine even on a long run.

7Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 8:54 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I suffer with bad backs anyway but defo fell it when i drive the car, seats arnt the best and doesn't help having teins fitted either  Rolling Eyes 

8Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 10:02 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I ache on long journeys with mine but probably due to being a fat fook! Smile

9Pulsars = back pain Empty Re: Pulsars = back pain 27th December 2013, 12:32 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

johnny gtir wrote:Quiet a few adjustments for a standard seat i find them fine even on a long run.

That might be part of the problem, I can never seem to be able to get my sheeting position right, I'm forever adjusting.

It's not that I find the seats uncomfortable they just start to ache my back after like after an hours driving or something.
Maybe my car once belonged to fatty at one time and he must of squished all the padding out my drivers seat lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum