Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whos working on their R over xmas?

+12
Bones
Indy
vmax85
knights of nee
Digitalfaze
Concrete-GTIR
fred05
Gl3nnGTIR
Gaz GTiR
nomad
GTIR James
pulsarmoley
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Whos working on their R over xmas? 19th December 2013, 9:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

As title, who taking the xmas hols as an opportunity to do something with their cars?
I shall be replacing the front lower arms and consider fitting my rally mudflaps and whatever else I discover among my vast stock of extras...

2Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 19th December 2013, 9:53 pm

GTIR James

Defo. Need to get then engine out & inspected. Also need to strip & rebuild my spare gearbox.
Think my misses has other ideas tho Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

3Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 19th December 2013, 9:56 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Get her a good xmas present as a bribe for James' pulsar time  Razz

4Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 19th December 2013, 10:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive actually got about three weeks off ....just got no motivation with the r at the moment ....still got lots to do stripping and prepping for paint ...

5Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 19th December 2013, 11:06 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Should be replacing gearbox over the xmas period sometime Smile

6Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 8:43 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I hope to get mine almost finished through xmas Smile

7Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 9:26 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i think it will be minis time these next week (on spare times...). i have a MOT to prepare...
No holidays for me, i have a lot of work to do at my job till March, and i'll try to go skiing on weekends (If snow comes)...planning is really hard as i have many many thing to go with...including my GF... Mad 

8Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 12:52 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

the fiancee,friends,drinking and family taking my time up over xmas but ill be doing a bit on the 5 turbo getting it ready for paint

9Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 1:02 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

hopefully santa brings me some nice goodies and i can get some stuff fitted, flocked pillar pod, wire in some 6x9s and hopefully wire up a avcr

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

10Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 1:47 pm

knights of nee

fred05 wrote:including my GF... Mad 
Just ditch her Fred they only get in the way of car time  Wink

11Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 1:52 pm

vmax85

vmax85

i have to bleed the brake system as i added some new brake lines. bob sent me a new transferbox wich will hopefully be fitted over xmas Very Happy

12Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 20th December 2013, 6:21 pm

Indy

Sorting out my random oil pressure readings by firstly changing the oil pressure sender and if that fails removing the sump knocking out any dents and inspecting the oil pickup for any debris D'oh and hoping that resolves the issue sad times

13Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 7:26 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Mine should be home from the paint shop on Monday so I will be starting the reassembly Christmas Eve . I'll put up some pictures of the hopefully lovely paint job

14Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 7:42 pm

vmax85

vmax85

hey guys.

no work on the gtir over xmas for me. bleeded the brakes today, gone for a testride and was involved into an accident with it. thank god, i was alone in the car, without my kids, and only metal was damaged....but without any chance to get it repaired the right way Sad

2 days before christmas my pulsar has left....

happy xmas... No 

15Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 7:53 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Sorry to hear that vmax, glad your alright tho that's the main thing, car can be fixed Wink

16Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 8:29 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Unlucky fella, as said cars can be repaired, were the brakes feeling better after you bled them?

I really need to refresh my fluid as ive had my car over 7 years and never touched the fluid  Embarassed

17Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 8:30 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

vmax85 wrote:hey guys.

no work on the gtir over xmas for me. bleeded the brakes today, gone for a testride and was involved into an accident with it. thank god, i was alone in the car, without my kids, and only metal was damaged....but without any chance to get it repaired the right way Sad

2 days before christmas my pulsar has left....

happy xmas... No 

Sorry to hear mate I've just started to work on my pulsar today got the brake master cylinder to change and fit all four braided brake hoses and have to bleed all of my brake system hope it all goes well

18Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 21st December 2013, 9:46 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

gotta bleed my brakes tomo, fit front mudflaps, fit mikalor clamps to intercooler and if im bored this week might make a start in stripping the almera ready for the welder Smile

19Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 22nd December 2013, 9:05 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

You could do a how too for the hoses and bleeding the breaks. I know its an easy enough job but some people dont know much about cars so lets fill our how too section this new year

20Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 22nd December 2013, 7:32 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Gear box 3 on yet another x mas day. Another cold wet windy xmas hols will be working on my cars inc x mas day. Switchable 4 map ecu i have a ecu harness with safc and avcr wired in ready to plug in. Got z32 injectors new 2871r new custom 3" system to desing thinking of switchable valve in it then mapping mid to late jan. Few other bits. Then feb , march fit new powdercoated parts with bushes bc's get suspension and geo set up. April rr day and track day after that.

21Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 22nd December 2013, 7:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

nomad wrote:Ive actually got about three weeks off ....just got no motivation with the r at the moment ....still got lots to do stripping and  prepping for paint ...
Your not aloud back on here and no ones speaking to you unless you get motivated and crack on with your r's
I know its cold dark wet windy possible snow but your a big boy now motivate yourself

22Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 22nd December 2013, 8:46 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:
nomad wrote:Ive actually got about three weeks off ....just got no motivation with the r at the moment ....still got lots to do stripping and  prepping for paint ...
Your not aloud back on here and no ones speaking to you unless you get motivated and crack on with your r's
I know its cold dark wet windy possible snow but your a big boy now motivate yourself

+1 Laughing

23Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 22nd December 2013, 8:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lmao ....thats it then im banned ... Laughing 

24Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 27th December 2013, 11:47 am

ive just been on with stripping the track R fully down ready for the cage to be finished off,

standard seats are out an cleaned up ready for when my other R comes back from huddesfield (if its not been stolen) dash is just about out/doorcards/roof line an the tail gate is off the car ready for the other one so in all ive had my fix lol

25Whos working on their R over xmas? Empty Re: Whos working on their R over xmas? 27th December 2013, 11:50 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:ive just been on with stripping the track R fully down ready for the cage to be finished off,

standard seats are out an cleaned up ready for when my other R comes back from huddesfield (if its not been stolen) dash is just about out/doorcards/roof line an the tail gate is off the car ready for the other one so in all ive had my fix lol
That's along way to give your car in for some work, I work in Huddersfield who have you gave it into if you don't mind me asking for work being done on your car  might no them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum