Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speedo Taking A Flakey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Speedo Taking A Flakey Empty Speedo Taking A Flakey 19th December 2013, 5:46 pm

Viper911

Viper911

Back again lol

Speedo starting jumping erratically on the mway before totally dying before I got home.

Odometer still working and rev counter going ok. Any ideas before I go and get ass humped at the garage??

Also, and I dont know if its related ie a wiring issue but the temp gauge did the same when it heats up before it gave up the ghost as well. The fans comes on so it seems just a sender issue to the dial?

Ta

2Speedo Taking A Flakey Empty Re: Speedo Taking A Flakey 19th December 2013, 10:30 pm

scottyboy

Try taking the clear plastic panel off and make sure the needles are pushed on properly mate

3Speedo Taking A Flakey Empty Re: Speedo Taking A Flakey 20th December 2013, 12:35 pm

Viper911

Viper911

Without sounding newbish lol is there a certain way to do it?

4Speedo Taking A Flakey Empty Re: Speedo Taking A Flakey 20th December 2013, 1:56 pm

scottyboy

Just take all the screws out holding the black bit plastic in front of the gauges I'm sure there's 8 screws in total then u can gain access to the gauges take the screws out remove the gauges and the clear plastic front then push the needles where they connect to the motors on the clocks and give them a little move to make sure they move freely put the wires back on the clocks take her for a run and see if they work

5Speedo Taking A Flakey Empty Re: Speedo Taking A Flakey 20th December 2013, 2:09 pm

Viper911

Viper911

Kl cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum