Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru

+11
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
Welling_AL
knights of nee
Gaz GTiR
pulsarmoley
johnny gtir
nomad
Digitalfaze
Andy Sunny Gti
scottyboy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Gt4 or starlet turbo?

100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_lcap50%100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_rcap 50% [ 13 ]
100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_lcap31%100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_lcap19%100+ members get voting please Gt4 or starlet turbo......... And a subaru Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scottyboy

What would you have and why?

Last edited by scottyboy on 18th December 2013, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

2 really different cars.
2.0 turbo 4x4
1.3 turbo fwd

Save a bit of fuel and have fun starlet drive it like a Pulsar gt4.
P.s which versions of the cars are you talking about as well. As they both came in different marks.

never driven a gt4 but ive driven a few starlets
starlet are nice to drive but nowhere near as fast as people make them out to be,wasnt a great deal faster than one of my 1.6 mazda 323 turbos was when it was standardish

scottyboy

Starlet ep82 with a td04 turbo set up

Or a gen 6 celica ran a quator mile 12.36 seconds 1.2 bar of boost

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

my little brother starlet is a fast little thing and soo light, dyno'd at 248bhp but id have the gt4 myself as its 4wd and made for more power

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Gt4 gen 6 all day.
Better looking and dont see them on the road as much as the Starlet.

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

too many kids driving glanzas...

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

scottyboy

It's the older shape starlet mate

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont know i know of a few starlets/glanza that would piss pass a pulsar on a rolling start and to be fair the cost of a build is nowhere near a pulsar ...

Gt4 less of them around these days an they are far better than the starlet..

Let's be honest about this..starlet what a shit name for a car an there more for kids 1.3 turbo do me a favour Smile

Had the starlet when I was 19 was like a go kart but I never really liked it.

scottyboy

Lol stuck between which one to get haha

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Dont vote well all the above  as people refer to them as the baby pulsar and belive you me i agree with leighton i know of a few very quick ones and great power for such a small engine would show a few pulsars up on twisty roads

scottyboy

I like them both I sort of like the starlet better lol

scottyboy

Plus watching YouTube vids the starlet goes like fuck compared to the celica

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

We done a local rr sesh with the celica club members all the lads were spot on but power figures was low and one lad made good power but spent a fortune to do it. Starlet all the way

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I nearly got a starlet instead of the pulsar, so I would get one of them as the gt4 is similar to the pulsar even though im sure they handle different etc...

Start a poll an give me unlimited votes Wink

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would say if you are asking for a second car for a bit of fun aswell as a pulsar then i would go for a starbo ....as why would you want another 4wd .... plus they are easy to work on parts are plentifull and cheap ...i would also say yeah there is plenty of young ones driving them but so was there with r5gtt and same rules apply light good fun and iconic car and so will be the starlet/glanza imo.

Am going to get you banned Leighton Wink

There's a poll now.. Sadly I know what's going to win Sad

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lmao you can try dave .... but sadly your stuck with me  Laughing  plus who else will sort things out when bob messes something up  Wink 

This is true you can stay but I will have post/stars removed haha am an evil little fuck.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il take your word for that ....as im not really into sausage dave  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum