Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats it worth??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats it worth?? Empty Whats it worth?? 20th November 2013, 7:45 pm

martynp

Am I mad cause i'm thinking of selling my uk sunny gti-r and was wondering how much is it worth?. Most of you will know the car as it's the red k reg sunny with only 49k miles that was first prize in the daily mail competition in 1992 and was also used in the 1992 motor show. Car is still standard with no mods apart from a second set of wheels so the original wheels stay in a1 condition
Attachments
Whats it worth?? Attachmentsunny 101.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(89 Kb) Downloaded 35 times

2Whats it worth?? Empty Re: Whats it worth?? 20th November 2013, 7:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You not long had this ? Is it anths old one ?

3Whats it worth?? Empty Re: Whats it worth?? 20th November 2013, 8:07 pm

martynp

yeah it is. Had it 8 months and done 500 miles in it. would of thought I would of used it more than I have but just haven't had time and now it's winter I don't want to take it out. I'm in 2 minds what to do with it cause it took me ages to find one and every time I go out in it it's such a great car to drive but gonna loose my garage soon so will have to start paying to keep it somewhere.

4Whats it worth?? Empty Re: Whats it worth?? 20th November 2013, 8:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Its a brilliant car worth 6k all day same as last time if i had the money i would snap it up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum