Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted wide arch kit

+5
GTI-R US
knights of nee
johnny gtir
Greygtir
scotty6860
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Wanted wide arch kit  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 8:55 am

Would have thought it would be just as easy to get a mould of the style you wanted made up rather than trying to get the frontera one to fit

27Wanted wide arch kit  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 9:18 am

Sparkie

Know what you mean but wanted metal as Iv never liked the idea of Grp or similar wings for body kits...bonnets etc no problem.

28Wanted wide arch kit  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 9:28 am

Can't find it now but there was a Russian guy who made a kit similar to the turini kit but was made out of metal
It was on the gtiroc I think but this was a long time ago maybe the thread got deleted when the site changed a few years ago

29Wanted wide arch kit  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 9:38 am

Sparkie

Yes think I remember seeing something about that, which originally got me thinking.. but I'm happy with a near standard look on my second gtir these days call it growing up if you like Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum