Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wide arch car not being broken anymore

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Wide arch car not being broken anymore 14th January 2015, 10:01 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Hi people. Just thought I'd let everyone know my car isn't being broken for parts anymore.

Sorry to the people that we're waiting for me to break it to get there parts.

I had a deposit for the quaife box so sold that and just after I did that a mate said he didn't realise I was selling it and said he would have it so he has it now.

I got a good price for the box and from my friend for the car so even though I could have made more money I would rather of left the car in one piece as it was very nice.

So good news in some respects as you will still see it around and probably at the rolling road day too.

We have put a standard rebuilt shot peend box back in so will have to see how long it lasts but have heard of someone using a shot peend box for drag racing in a 570 bhp car that just won't blow up so sounds promising.

Other than that the car is exactly the same.

Future plans are more power.......... Well what else would it be!

Have got a small problem to sort for him now but will start another thread and hopefully get some help

Cheers

Aron

2Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Re: Wide arch car not being broken anymore 14th January 2015, 11:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sorry to hear its not with you anymore .... but like you said least it isnt in bits ....

3Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Re: Wide arch car not being broken anymore 14th January 2015, 11:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah would have been a real crime to have broken that car so glad it's sold still intact and hope Tom looks after her

As said on phone today your welcome to try my z32 and ecu ect if your stuck but will need to get car down to me

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Re: Wide arch car not being broken anymore 14th January 2015, 11:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Tom ???? Mr beeb ???

5Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Re: Wide arch car not being broken anymore 14th January 2015, 11:26 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I never used it so was just sat there. Will try and do my bike license this year

6Wide arch car not being broken anymore Empty Re: Wide arch car not being broken anymore 17th January 2015, 4:21 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

That's good news this car is not being broke Smile just needs a little tlc and will look stunning again!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum