Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted wide arch kit

+5
GTI-R US
knights of nee
johnny gtir
Greygtir
scotty6860
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Wanted wide arch kit 10th November 2013, 12:42 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

Any one got one or know any one who wants to sell there's

2Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 5:25 pm

Greygtir

I have one

3Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 5:42 pm

ive one too not sure if i want to sell it though

4Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 7:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If its the turini wide arch one could we get a set of rear moulds made ?

5Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 7:09 pm

its based on the turini kit the one ive got is from the rallycross car megamodz had

6Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 7:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Slightly differnt then but good kit

7Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 7:41 pm

knights of nee

I've often thought about doing a wide arch Pulsar but all the ones I've seen have been nasty, Painted in some revolting bright colour or other, But I quite fancy one in Black looking otherwise standard I think that would look very nice.

Rob

8Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 8:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What do you think of mine tried to keep it fairly not ott. Stripped cage in tank swirl pot painted inside goin for bucket seats but black recliners dash is to be flocked i have piller pod and doulble gauge holder. But original gauges still in and work for now. Ignor engine bay goin to tame it back down got a black rocker cover with white nissan embossed to go on and going to change hoses to samco black instead of blue

9Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 8:10 pm

Yes I like yours Johnny infact if I didn't have to lend a friend some money it would have been mine

10Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 8:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just looked i aint even got pictures of it on here

11Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 8:39 pm

knights of nee

and going to change hoses to samco black instead of blue
That's defiantly a good move I hate those chavy red and blue hoses, Samco do a matt black range mate that look a lot more standard I had them of my old car, This time I'm going one further and am having a full set of new Nissan hoses this time.

12Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 8:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes one of my cars is all shiny stuff and blue etc but wide arch car i want lets not say standard but subtle looking

13Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 9:06 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

What's wrong with a wide arch bright green one lol bob has set me up with one just got to go and look at it

14Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 9:22 pm

knights of nee

scotty6860 wrote:What's wrong with a wide arch bright green one lol bob has set me up with one just got to go and look at it
What's right with it ? Rolling Eyes , I suppose it's ok if you're under 25 but I'm 50 I don't think it would be age appropriate do you Embarassed 

Fine for bobby Essex though he's not only old but he's from Essex so can carry off bad taste still :chop

15Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 10:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

not mine you numpty
I just know someone whos flogging one and pointed him in scotts direction

and still not as old as you Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

16Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 10:10 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:not mine you numpty
I just know someone whos flogging one and pointed him in scotts direction

and still not as old as you Laughing 
You keep telling yourself that, I'm pretty sure your age starts with a five these days Laughing

Of cause I could of been thinking about your waistline affraid

17Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 10:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lol nope still in the 4s but wont be in a year so still got youth on my side Laughing 

and waistline dropping nicely thanks soon il need one of them skinny seats as il be lost in a big one, il be like peter andre slopping about in jordans lower regions Shocked 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

18Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 11:16 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:lol nope still in the 4s but wont be in a year so still got youth on my side Laughing 

and waistline dropping nicely thanks soon il need one of them skinny seats as il be lost in a big one, il be like peter andre slopping about in jordans lower regions Shocked 
I feel sick now just the thought of just how many people have been in her nickers Shocked , She's make a hooker look bashful Rolling Eyes

19Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 19th November 2013, 11:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nobody asked you to lick it Razz

20Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 20th November 2013, 10:40 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I think wide arch pulsars look very nice if done right as knights of nee said the ones I've seen over th years have been painted in silly odours that don't suit the gtir but a nice standard coloured wide arch pulsar would look awesome with some nice split rims on

21Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 20th November 2013, 10:53 am

knights of nee

Concrete-GTIR wrote:I think wide arch pulsars look very nice if done right as knights of nee said the ones I've seen over th years have been painted in silly odours that don't suit the gtir but a nice standard coloured wide arch pulsar would look awesome with some nice split rims on
A man with some taste Cool

22Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 30th November 2013, 6:41 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i agree too! fat rims (TE37 for exemple with a good offset / dish) or Monobloc rims like compmos...

23Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 30th November 2013, 7:17 pm

Sparkie

I toyed with the idea of using vauxhall frontera front wings x4 on my old grey car with a flat bonnet& in spoilered uk tail gate staying in grey but broke it in the end& now days love the standard look of our cars in white as quite rare& retro :-)

24Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 6:23 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

interesting the idea of the frontera wings would they have taken much work to get on?

25Wanted wide arch kit  Empty Re: Wanted wide arch kit 1st December 2013, 8:42 am

Sparkie

Yes most likely been a quite fiddly job, but it's the swage line on the pulsar that looked good if pulled out& from memory measuring up would of stretched the whole length of the rear quarter unlike most wide arches if makes sense!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum