Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy

+22
Welling_AL
jaypjay
FPSChris
scottyboy
Hardy172cup
johnny gtir
Andy Sunny Gti
Scooby_killer
r called jay
watoga
Mr B
Digitalfaze
Greygtir
knights of nee
toaster55
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
Scoobykilla
GTI-R US
fred05
Stu
RO_SUNNY
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 21]

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

It doesn't matter....paypal still takes a lot of money at their own consideration....I think is related to the sum that you receive...but life's a bitch and then you die:)))))))))))))))))

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

bit of info on PP fees ...
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees
Your seller/receiver fees may vary in your region as PP hit differently around the world.
Any payment that is a currency conversion will have a fee regardless & also a very poor conversion rate.
Paypal useful as a buyer as so easy but for a seller & with high cost goods it is crippling .
Useful on lower cost items once set up & you know the loss of fees & got account approved etc :-S
Elbows look good & soda blast finish looks nice & keeps you healthy so can weld some more ...

knights of nee

How much did you lose on my transaction mate, I'll pay you the extra so you're not out of pocket mate. Doing this must be profitable for you otherwise we will lose your skills on future projects. Let me know bud and I'll send over the extra and pay the fees on that myself.

I think I sent mine as a gift anyway didn't I ?.

Last edited by knights of nee on 11th December 2013, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

buckym120

buckym120

This is the 1'st batch:
1. Watoga x2 (both elbows with additional bung - need to check size but may be 1/8 NPT) --PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
2. R called Jay -- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL
3. Gl3nnGTIR -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
4. Scooby_killer -- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL
5. bobby x 3 --PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL
6. Andy Sunny gti -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
7.Johnny gtir -- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL
8.Knights of nee-- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL
9.FPS Chris (the guy from another forum....that's now from this forum:) ) --PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
10. jaypjay
11.Welling_AL -- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL

These are the elbows from teh 2'nd batch:

12. guy from another GTIR forum -- PAID FULL AMOUNT THROUGH PAYPAL

13. Fred05 same spec as Dave watoga (with EGT bung and plug)

14. Buckym120

Let me know how you prefer payment mate and I'll send it over in one go

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

bogdan
if you have a couple of spare threaded egt bungs for greddy can you put them in with my elbows please as il be running one on the rasheen and one on a pulsar project later next year

let me know what the extra is and il paypal it to you my good man

once again fella cracking job you've done on these...........need you to teach me how to weld to 1/8 of your standard would be  Cool 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Hahahah Bob....you'd have to come over here mate....but I will not teach you everything...You will steal my business!

What about the bungs?....can you send them over or I'll have to do them here and weld them?

Cheers,

Bogdan

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

a one week crash course in Romania sounds good to me, you supply the beer and women  Cool 

no don't want them welded just the fitting boss to screw an egt sensor into, il weld them into a manifold at my end...........only if you have a couple spare, if not then its no problem

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

You come with the best car that you have and we will go on the Transfagarasan road.......google it!

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Shocked  wow!!!!

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Ahhhh yes, the Top Gear Romanian road trip special (after 4:50) Very Happy 

Looks like a great road!
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

RO_SUNNY wrote:You come with the best car that you have and we will go on the Transfagarasan road.......google it!

haha will hit Romania in something very special (it will fit in there nicely with some of the other splendid cars)  Very Happy 
don't forget the women (like vamps) and beer then were ready for the road  Cool 

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Romanian wine and also traditional romanian spirits!

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Check also Transalpina road.

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Gl3nnGTIR -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
Andy Sunny gti -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
FPS Chris (the guy from another forum....that's now from this forum:) ) --PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL

Hi guys,

If you have the time and off course the money please send the remaining amount through paypal.

Cheers,

Bogdan

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Oki doki.

So....now they are prepared for delivery.

This is a moment you've all been waiting for:P:P:P:P:P

Sorry for the delay's you guys!

RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 13 20131212_161535_zps11a1c66e
RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 13 20131212_161527_zps2521c487
RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 13 20131212_161519_zpscb899b3e
RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 13 20131212_161512_zps2c69a8c8
RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 13 20131212_161508_zpsd0964204

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Lovely, great Christmas presents Smile
Pm'd you re payment.

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

No probs Andy.

If I have the needed money for the transport I will also send yours.

Hopefully you can be trusted to pay the final amount when you have it (as you said).

Cheers,

Bogdan

buckym120

buckym120

Really impressed with the finished item mate, let me know when you need paying for the second batch

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

A.S.A.P. mate......when you can!

But please note that they will be finished / /delivered after new years eve!

Cheers,

Bogdan

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

RO_SUNNY wrote:No probs Andy.

If I have the needed money for the transport I will also send yours.

Hopefully you can be trusted to pay the final amount when you have it (as you said).

Cheers,

Bogdan

How much for now then B?

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

You have paid the advance in the amount of 25 Pounds.
Total is 140 gbp.....so....the remaining is 115 gbp.

Cheers,

Bogdan

r called jay

Hi Bogdan,

Really do look stunning. This is the one thing my car has been lacking and can't wait to see the improvements.

Any chance you can put me on the second batch as I still have got back to you with my egt spec's and pics. (apologies but I slipped a disc in my back a few weeks ago and haven't been too mobile :-( )

If it's too late then no worries.

Thanks, Ben.

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

put you down on the list jay!

FPSChris

FPSChris

RO_SUNNY wrote:Gl3nnGTIR -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
Andy Sunny gti -- PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL
FPS Chris (the guy from another forum....that's now from this forum:) ) --PAID ADVANCE THROUGH PAYPAL

Hi guys,

If you have the time and off course the money please send the remaining amount through paypal.

Cheers,

Bogdan

Done, I did the same as before. I sent £115 as a gift and paid the fee so you receive full amount Smile
Let me know if you need any more money paying

Also, I have no idea about coating. Whatever you send to everyone else will be fine for me  Cool 

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

@r called jay......I am a little bit confuse because you paid full amount for your elbow.

Please clarify!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum