Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 12:30 am

boyciegtir325

Anybody know anything about Redline Tuning, they are based in Essex and offer a 4 wheel rroad. As I am from Essex this is good news - I know everyone recommends Fusion in Surrey, which I'm sure is good but the distance is putting me off. Any feedback would be welcome, thx.

24 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 6:17 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There quite a few members essex way ....so somebody most know of them .

34 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 6:27 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I've not heard of them before. Where abouts in Essex Boycie?

44 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 8:04 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

A guy I know called Stu lives down in Romford and uses Redline Tunning (based in Basildon). He has an Almera Gti and swears by them.
To be honest with all tunning companies you can have great or really bad experiences.
If they are near you check them out, but ask them what they know about Gti-r's first. They maybe good with some cars and crap with others.
Don't think they deal with Jap cars much, mainly Fords, and doubt they touch Nistune. They will possibly lead you to a unichip ot Standalone ecu management.
But as said if near you pop down.
Stu lives like 5 mins down the road from them.

His Almera Gti.

4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 06022011322
4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" DSC05650Medium

54 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 11:35 am

boyciegtir325

Thanks for the feedback Andy, I shall do what you said and give them a call, I know I keep banging on about it but I have a rolling road print out from Fusion before I bought the car at 325BHP and everyone keeps saying how fast there car is, a lot of R's are running around 300BHP so mine must be exceptionally fast, the only problem is, it doesn't feel that fast, maybe the Bar was pushed up high or tinkering done to reach 325 and now turned down, I don't know.
Don't get me wrong, it is fast, but I feel a Golf Turbo would be a good match for me.

Just phoned him (Dave @ Redline) he seemed to know what he is talking about and knew Pulsars quite well, told him I want the boost to come on a bit earlier and not really interested in top end speed, he said he can look at changing that for me....I shall pop down and take a look I think, and then report back.

64 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 12:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

be carefull with redline paul there monkeys, I knew dave when he used to be a bike mechanic and started fiddling with 300zx's, then started charging immense amounts of money for everything
charged me £120 for a s/h speedo drive unit once a few years back, and that was no good lol.
they used to be up the road from my house along the a127 but then moved to basvegas

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

74 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 3:42 pm

boyciegtir325

GTI-R US wrote:be carefull with redline paul there monkeys, I knew dave when he used to be a bike mechanic and started fiddling with 300zx's, then started charging immense amounts of money for everything
charged me £120 for a s/h speedo drive unit once a few years back, and that was no good lol.
they used to be up the road from my house along the a127 but then moved to basvegas
cheers Bob, are you saying they are no good or just expensive?confused  Heard anything bad about there setting up of cars?

84 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 6:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no I just thought they were trying to sell you stuff you don't really need, the guy dave with bald head aint a bad mechanic but hes an excellent salesman if you know what I mean!

they moved from southend for a good reason...........not heard anything about them since

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

94 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" Empty Re: 4 wheel rolling road "Redline Tuning" 26th September 2013, 10:44 pm

boyciegtir325

ok thx Bob, I shall take on board what you have said...that's if I go there, cheers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum