Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finally Empty finally 21st June 2013, 5:23 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

finally got my R insured again today through Keith Michaels (cheers pesh) time to get out for a blast in the old girl as its been around 3 n half/4 months since she was driven properly last:D

2finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 6:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Never heard of the company are they a classic insurance jobbie ?

3finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 6:37 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Yeah they are, although when I last tried them they gave me a silly quote so never been back to them

4finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 6:38 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Have some fun rich, mines been 6 months now and its killing me

5finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 8:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

About time you surfaced again Rich, how's your new job going? As your back on the road you can come have a beer with us on the 7th of july WinkWink

6finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 10:19 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Its going well cheers Pete and yes I'm fully up for that its been too long I get back from Cornwall on the Saturday though sadly not taking the Nissan just a little Mazda 2 1.3 gutless and not very economical little shite of a car:x

7finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 10:22 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice, what part of cornwall you going? Would of thought a modern car like that cant be that bad on fuel?

8finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 10:28 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Well its the 75bhp 1.3 petrol so its gutless and it was doing 44.7 average last month when we went up north and that was all at a steady 75-80mph.

Would prefer to be in the Gtir as its happier on long runs and doesn't return bad economy tbh last long run was going up north and it returned 30 odd to gallon at 80mph or so.

And we going to michealstow so its north around by tintagel area and yes will be going to the cyder farm to stock up so should anyone need any say so now so I know what I need to bring back (providing I don't drink it all before I return!!)

9finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 10:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That's not too bad though, think when I go cornwall again ill take the truck for a change. You would need a trailer if I placed an order for cider Laughing I might order a pallet load again as I know loads of people that love a drop of Pear Rattler and im sure Bob would be up for a few more crates. Have a good time fella and if you go around the perranporth area their chip shop is good and so is the pizza place there Wink

10finally Empty Re: finally 21st June 2013, 10:54 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Lol yea could just imagine the little 2 with a trailer

it would move even slower than normal!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum