Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Member From Surrey!

+6
fred05
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
Stu
nomad
Girl racer
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 10:02 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That does look a really well sorted it r ....

27New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 10:34 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you wanna go to ireland

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

28New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 12:30 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Gaz GTiR wrote:Found this on ebay Kerime. Obviusly I don't know how much you want to spend but it sounds like a good car in all fairness but you obviously wont know that until you have seen & inspected it.

Just thought id post you the link Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-pulsar-gtir-/221241615178?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item338307234a

Thats really nice of you to think of me Very Happy, I keep looking at this one, it looks very much like my old one, but as Bob says its just too far away, also out of budget too!!! How very annoying!! Cheers, Kerime

29New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 12:39 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

This is how keen I am, I have driven home in my lunch hour to look on the internet to see if there is anything new on there!

30New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 1:14 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Doh didn't realise it was in ireland Embarassed

31New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 5:22 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

No probs Very Happy That would be quite a long drive to have a look!

32New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 5:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

The good ones are always the furthest away lol ..... still keeping me eyes peeled for you kerime .Wink .

33New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 18th June 2013, 10:15 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

nomad29 wrote:The good ones are always the furthest away lol ..... still keeping me eyes peeled for you kerime .Wink .

Thanks for that Lieghton Very Happy

34New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 12th September 2013, 8:39 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Just found this video of my first run racing a Skyline at Jap Show at Santa Pod June 2011 Smile 

New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Th_201106191510071

35New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 13th September 2013, 11:54 am

joe gt racer

joe gt racer

hey nice vid have you win the race

36New Member From Surrey! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member From Surrey! 13th September 2013, 12:25 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

joe gt racer wrote:hey nice vid have you win the race
Thanks Smile  I run 3 times that day and won each race Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum