Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

genuine mines ecu

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1genuine mines ecu Empty genuine mines ecu 28th May 2013, 7:30 pm

mikey bean

when i bought my pulsar it came with a genuine mines ecu in it. chances are im not going to need it but i have no idea what they are worth?? if its not much i will hold onto it as my dad is getting a pulsar soon so im sure he would love it. any ideas what they are worth please?? thanks

2genuine mines ecu Empty Re: genuine mines ecu 28th May 2013, 7:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Probably around the £170-180 mark iirc dont know what other peoples thoughts are on them they are a mappable ecu if my memory still works as im getting old lol .

3genuine mines ecu Empty Re: genuine mines ecu 28th May 2013, 8:07 pm

mikey bean

i know for some jap cars they go for over £400. if it was the case here i would be tempted to sell but for the £180 mark i think i will hold onto it for now. thanks for the info though Smile

4genuine mines ecu Empty Re: genuine mines ecu 28th May 2013, 8:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

mines is pre chipped and non mappable unit
as said worth between £150-180

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5genuine mines ecu Empty Re: genuine mines ecu 28th May 2013, 9:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Why did i think it was mappable scratch its been a long wet day ...... must of got water between me ears lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum