Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

genuine tool kit

+5
Scoobykilla
knights of nee
fred05
Bones
Digitalfaze
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1genuine tool kit Empty genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 11:32 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

how much are they worth? got one and considering selling it if the price is decent enough

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

2genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 12:42 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'll give you a tenner!!! Lol

3genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 12:49 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

well if thats all there worth then id rather keep it lol, just hear a few people ask for them so got wondering if there a sought after as the likes of a tow eye cover

4genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 12:57 pm

Considering most of things in the toolkit can be obtained from other models of cars they will probably never be worth loads

5genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 12:57 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i'm after a tool kit too, but not my priority at the moment.

6genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 2:18 pm

knights of nee

Digitalfaze wrote:well if thats all there worth then id rather keep it lol, just hear a few people ask for them so got wondering if there a sought after as the likes of a tow eye cover
So basically you thought you'd try and jump on the bandwagon that is making money off members by selling stuff at over inflated prices Rolling Eyes

7genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 2:24 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

knights of nee wrote:
Digitalfaze wrote:well if thats all there worth then id rather keep it lol, just hear a few people ask for them so got wondering if there a sought after as the likes of a tow eye cover
So basically you thought you'd try and jump on the bandwagon that is making money off members by selling stuff at over inflated prices Rolling Eyes
pretty much lol nothing wrong with making money Wink

8genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 2:32 pm

knights of nee

Digitalfaze wrote:
knights of nee wrote:
So basically you thought you'd try and jump on the bandwagon that is making money off members by selling stuff at over inflated prices Rolling Eyes
pretty much lol nothing wrong with making money Wink
actually in the case of old pulsar parts I don't have to much of a problem with it, Having been guilty of paying over the odds myself, But I "DO" generally have a problem with greedy people in general and am in the middle of a big forum argument on the Saab forum about just this subject Wink , But in that case the guy wanted to buy new X boxes and flog them to desperate gamers trying to get one before Christmas and I find that immoral Evil or Very Mad

9genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 3:03 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

i dont see it as immoral i see it more as making some money from a situation which doesnt come along very often, if people are paying high prices for something why sell it cheaper, afterall we all buy things in the hope that its value will rise over time

i see what you mean i see it with trainers that get released and sold out instantly then resold for silly amounts of money and you will never get a pair unless you are prepared to pay that reseller cost, the thing is some people have more money than sense and are prepared to pay the high prices

10genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 4:27 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

I don't buy thing in the hope it will make money.

11genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 4:50 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Scoobykilla wrote:I don't buy thing in the hope it will make money.
me too....

actually, in France (i guess in Uk it's the same), some peoples have oredered 2 or much more Sony PS4 bought at 450 euros, and now that there is deadstcok for month, they want to sell them 650 euros minimum!!! Silly!!!

12genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 5:57 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

fred05 wrote:
Scoobykilla wrote:I don't buy thing in the hope it will make money.
me too....

actually, in France (i guess in Uk it's the same), some peoples have oredered 2 or much more Sony PS4 bought at 450 euros, and now that there is deadstcok for month, they want to sell them 650 euros minimum!!! Silly!!!

well its an easy 400+ euros isnt it, id do the same if i could nothing wrong with it just business, shops dont sell stock at the price they pay

13genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 6:04 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ok I'll go £15

14genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 6:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If people wasnt prepared to pay well over the odds then there would  not be a market for it .... so who is the mugs someone selling or someone buying ...i would say the latter imo.

15genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 6:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Year but ther would not be a shortage if the prats did not buy lots in the first place buisness or greed as said. I think houses are another one you should be aloud your own and 1 more for rent or a holiday home. People buy lots in certain areas then rent them out for stupid money people who want or need to live there for work etc are priced out the market. Put 6n7 bedrooms in then rent them to students for crazy money the council up are way dont have enough houses so private house owners put rent to max money and the council put some dole waller in and pay it so all houses are way to expensive. Young people are screwed to get a place its a joke good buisness greedy and a f ing pain if you ask me who is working and can not afford to rent

16genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 6:45 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

young people are screwed anyway with houses and its not the issue with rent its everything before you get a house, credit checks, references, deposits, holding fees etc etc you need to have atleast £2k just to secure a house.

17genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 2nd December 2013, 7:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its everything .... with private renting i cannot save enough money to get together for a deposit that and owning a pulsar eating my money lol ....

18genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 12:46 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

So weve settled on £15 then?? I'll send you my details so you can post asap lol

19genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 1:43 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

lol

20genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 5:38 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Whats in the tool kit ?

21genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 5:49 pm

A pair of pliers screwdriver and jack and a thing for taking studs of the wheel that I think also takes out spark pugs

22genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 5:56 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Sure i have a couple somewhere crap really then same as you get with most imports

23genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 5:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Got your part here mate just give me a shout

24genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 6:59 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

they are just junk that rolls around your boot doing nothing, always carry a breaker bar and a leatherman anyway which does most jobs

25genuine tool kit Empty Re: genuine tool kit 3rd December 2013, 7:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Whats a leatherman?
 Sounds kinky Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: