Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Window

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Window  Empty Window 27th April 2013, 3:23 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Need a little help, fitted my boost gauge today, wired it in to CD player as I always do

Now all of a sudden once the ignition is turned on the passenger window goes down by itself, when you try n put in back up as soon as you let go of the window switch it goes down???

Also sounds as if the motor is tired as it struggle to put it back up, also can hear something clicking down the passenger side footwell/door

Any help pleaseeee

2Window  Empty Re: Window 27th April 2013, 4:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ooh tricky one tbh as with all electrical faults you need to get the multimeter out.
could be a sticky relay
could be a fault in wiring from driver window switch as that's the master switch
check for chaffing wires through a pillar aperture

if prob has only just started since wiring boost gauge to cd head unit then I would check that wiring what you have done thoroughly as seems a bit of a coincidence really

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Window  Empty Re: Window 27th April 2013, 4:17 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

I pulled all the wiring back out to check couldn't see any problems, it's pissing it down at min so will have more in depth look once I can

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum