Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

picture of my old pulsar and my new project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Here you go for anybody that doesn't know my old pulsar here's a couple of pictures.

picture of my old pulsar and my new project  Projectgtirlol014-1
picture of my old pulsar and my new project  P2220336

And a couple of the new project.

picture of my old pulsar and my new project  Saabpics003
picture of my old pulsar and my new project  P3032998_zpsd23ab75e
picture of my old pulsar and my new project  P3032999_zps0e143d79

Plans for the Saab are to have it fully restored once my house sells, I'm in the middle of a divorce at the moment so I'm going to spend 15k have the Saab done up and modified to around 350 bhp to celebrate my freedom lol.

Rob

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks like a beast of a pulsar what sort of bhp was it .... did it get broke for parts ?..... nice to see some old school projects being done regardless of the make Wink

Robs old car, it was 517 bhp and it scared him because he Is a 6'7" girl.......lol

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:Robs old car, it was 517 bhp and it scared him because he Is a 6'7" girl.......lol

Get your facts right I'm only 6ft 5" and it wasn't that it scared me more the thought of losing my licence and dying was a secondary thought I suppose it was far to fast for the UK roads, I think the real reason I got rid of it was I was sick to death of spending money on it, It had taken over 60k in ten years don't forget, At some point it had to stop. But I do regret not having it now if I knew I was going to be getting divorced a few years later I'd of kept it, I miss the thrill of planting my right foot in the carpet and going into warp speed lol.

Rob

Ahh I forgot you shrink with age....lol......

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:Ahh I forgot you shrink with age....lol......

Ha Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Nice Saab Rob ;-)

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

pulsar_stu wrote:Nice Saab Rob ;-)

Thanks Stu, It will be one day soon mate.

Rob

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

The only thing i couldnt put up with is those wheels i hate three spokes i had them on my r5gtt when i got it and was the first thing that went Razz

nomad29 wrote:The only thing i couldnt put up with is those wheels i hate three spokes i had them on my r5gtt when i got it and was the first thing that went Razz

You know I feel the same way about every single 3 spoke other than Saab aero 3 spokes I love them they suit the car, If I could have some made in 17" I would, They're just so easy to keep clean.

Rob

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

good to see you on here rob

the pulsar was an animal I would have imagined shame you broke it but if it had to go it had to go and was the only way you was ever gonna get any real wedge back on it

saabs bring back bad memories for me at Bedford autodrome last year as my then pulsar was blasted past by a 500 odd bhp saab 9000
it made my 370bhp look like it was going backwards lol
was talking to the guy that owned it and they seem to be very tunable lumps which don't cost an arm n leg

yours looks to be a goodun, why did you ditch the z czr?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

gtirus wrote:
yours looks to be a goodun, why did you ditch the z czr?

Well it was yet another thing my wife didn't like so I sold it to get something with more than two seats then she also hated the Saab they decided she hated me to and left Rolling Eyes , My god I'm glad to see the back of her but if it had happened a few years ago I'd still have my pulsar or my Z maybe both lol, So from now on I'm going to do what ever I want drive what ever I want when ever I want to do it lol, Anyway no point moaning about what I've lost life moves on mate.

Rob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum