Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

urgent

+3
12inchFloppy
Mad4it
GTI-R US
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1urgent Empty urgent 25th April 2013, 7:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

can someone quickly post something on gtiroc under thread omg
before it gets deleted again
needs to be done very quickly

danny if it was you that deleted it then please don't as this needs to be answered

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 7:38 pm

Mad4it

Mad4it

If you mean me bob, don't worry, it's not going to be deleted.

I didn't know it had already tbh.

I have admin rights but its Steve's site and I'm just doing all the back end stuff and changes

Everyone is entitled to their own views and I'm fine with it.

The only one I want to delete is you saying farewell to the club. I was hoping to discuss things with you in greater detail with regards to the site once I was a bit further ahead with the changes

Very Happy

3urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 7:54 pm

Why you want to get in to bed with Steve ,Danny I will never know.

4urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 7:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no sorry danny im out of there

ive not got a prob with anyone on there or yourself for making changes/improvements.
everyone was asked what people thought of the site and how it could be improved and I gave an honest straight forward answer as I would and have done to anyone in the past.
I will not be lectured to by a man whos using things to his own ends then replies to me like he did for absolutely no reason he should learn to keep his big trap firmly shut
who the hell does he think he is Evil or Very Mad

il now make it my mission to get answers
he can ban me, delete posts or do whatever he thinks is necessary but he will not stop me

5urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:08 pm

He only lives round the corner bob, go and see him.

6urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:09 pm

Mad4it

Mad4it

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:Why you want to get in to bed with Steve ,Danny I will never know.

I have no problems with Steve and get on well with him.

I offered to help both websites a while back on the admin side and Steve expressed an interest in me helping and making the site better, there is nothing more than that.

If one day Steve gets fed up with the site and wants to pass it on I would be interested.

There is no personal gain to me.

Some people give technical advice on the sites and my contribution is forum admin although I wish I was more technically minded.

At the end of the day, we are all passionate about the gtir otherwise we wouldn't care less and there would be no discussions and all I want to do is help and support something I'm interested in.

7urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:12 pm

Mad4it

Mad4it

gtirus wrote:no sorry danny im out of there

ive not got a prob with anyone on there or yourself for making changes/improvements.
everyone was asked what people thought of the site and how it could be improved and I gave an honest straight forward answer as I would and have done to anyone in the past.
I will not be lectured to by a man whos using things to his own ends then replies to me like he did for absolutely no reason he should learn to keep his big trap firmly shut
who the hell does he think he is Evil or Very Mad

il now make it my mission to get answers
he can ban me, delete posts or do whatever he thinks is necessary but he will not stop me

No worries Bob, I still hope to change your mind one day

Very Happy

8urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:16 pm

Mad4it wrote:
Dan the Gearboxman wrote:Why you want to get in to bed with Steve ,Danny I will never know.

I have no problems with Steve and get on well with him.

I offered to help both websites a while back on the admin side and Steve expressed an interest in me helping and making the site better, there is nothing more than that.

If one day Steve gets fed up with the site and wants to pass it on I would be interested.

There is no personal gain to me.

Some people give technical advice on the sites and my contribution is forum admin although I wish I was more technically minded.

At the end of the day, we are all passionate about the gtir otherwise we wouldn't care less and there would be no discussions and all I want to do is help and support something I'm interested in.

Well you need transparency on the accounts then, you stand to loose a lot of people from that site just from steves arrogance , and then the site without people of technical knowledge is worthless...after all most people go on there for fault finding or other issues.

9urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:20 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

I got stung with that stupid subscription crap on PayPal noticed I paid up again D'OH, £20 pounds for what, so I can have my picture on my avatar LOL,

Not a very professional or dignified response from Mr Pudney to you there Bob, just shows what some people are like. And after all you have done for the club and scene as a whole too! He doesn’t even have an R or any input

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

10urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:25 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Wtf is going on in there?
Bang out of order!
He needs to apologise big time to you there Bob!

And what's going on with all the advertising on the site?

Looks more like a spam site than a Gtir site now lol

eBay all over the new posts section and the photobucket huge login at the bottom of the pages... What's that all about?

Making money by flooding adverts rather than thinking of the comunity? People will get fed up very quick if they have to sift through shite all the time!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

11urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:33 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cant agree with you more Bobby, I fully understand where your coming from as weve had our own descussions in the past about that site Smile

Is it any wonder i dont go on there anymore!

Well said Bob Wink

12urgent Empty Re: urgent 25th April 2013, 8:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

the funny thing is I said nothing to warrant that response, that's what I don't understand Neutral

anyways its no loss to me I would rather be out of it after all that's been said.
im no angel by any means but at least im not snidey and sly, making back stabbing comments and all

13urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 12:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

sorted just put my final post on the gtiroc

now im finished on there unless things change drastically and theres new blood

14urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 1:38 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

That's what is needed over there Bob, they should keep 2 moderators and replace the rest for new, they also need to involve their members in upgrades and moving the forums forward!
In the paid members section they need to have a section for banging suggestions around to see what the thoughts and feelings of their members are!

It's no good just changing things because no one has talked about it to see what everyone else thinks about it!
There might be talks about it behind the scenes (moderators room) but that's just a small minority! And a minority that often puts more people off the site than attract!

Modifiers is the same! It needs a good shake up, new admin and moderators with fire I. Their hearts for the Gtir!
It take a lot of time, effort and love for the scene/car to get a good thing going!

That's where this site is flourishing! The owner loves the shit cars and loves helping other owners,,, that in itself attracts people to join! Then people get talking about what they want and want to hear suggestions and so the site grows!
Plus Leighton is a very big asset to the site! He knows what he's talking about and knows what he's doing around the site, so not only does he help people, he helps build up a knowledge base that other members like to add to!
Then you got Danny (red reading) bit of a queer bloke but he knows his stuff and more often than not he is glad to help out with the more technical stuff that people don't understand or don't quite know about,,,
Bob obviously knows a hell of a lot about these cars and performance mods aswell, how else would his business be excelling!

The forums are separate from his business tho! Yes he sells his parts and company, but he dosnt ram it down your throat on the forums and he's more than happy to tell you how go fix something yourself.
I think both Gtir sites can learn something from looking at this site! It's a friendly helpful place to be!

15urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 4:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

pulsar_stu wrote:That's what is needed over there Bob, they should keep 2 moderators and replace the rest for new, they also need to involve their members in upgrades and moving the forums forward!
In the paid members section they need to have a section for banging suggestions around to see what the thoughts and feelings of their members are!

It's no good just changing things because no one has talked about it to see what everyone else thinks about it!
There might be talks about it behind the scenes (moderators room) but that's just a small minority! And a minority that often puts more people off the site than attract!

Modifiers is the same! It needs a good shake up, new admin and moderators with fire I. Their hearts for the Gtir!
It take a lot of time, effort and love for the scene/car to get a good thing going!

That's where this site is flourishing! The owner loves the shit cars and loves helping other owners,,, that in itself attracts people to join! Then people get talking about what they want and want to hear suggestions and so the site grows!
Plus Leighton is a very big asset to the site! He knows what he's talking about and knows what he's doing around the site, so not only does he help people, he helps build up a knowledge base that other members like to add to!
Then you got Danny (red reading) bit of a queer bloke but he knows his stuff and more often than not he is glad to help out with the more technical stuff that people don't understand or don't quite know about,,,
Bob obviously knows a hell of a lot about these cars and performance mods aswell, how else would his business be excelling!

The forums are separate from his business tho! Yes he sells his parts and company, but he dosnt ram it down your throat on the forums and he's more than happy to tell you how go fix something yourself.
I think both Gtir sites can learn something from looking at this site! It's a friendly helpful place to be!

Well said Cool

16urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 5:01 pm

Cheeky cunt, good comment tho stu.

17urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 5:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Aww thanks stu ...... but i have told you several times now im just not like that Razz ...... as for saying ive got big assets.... i am trying to deal with my wieght issue Wink ..... all jokes aside i do agree on your big essay alot of good points made there .......

18urgent Empty Re: urgent 26th April 2013, 6:39 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Glad you like my thoughts guys :-)
Danny you gotta admit you are a little queer Laughing
Sorry to bring your assets into it Leighton hahaha

19urgent Empty Re: urgent 27th April 2013, 2:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ive always loved you stu I love you

nah what you said is correct fella
the forum is geared towards gtirus to a point but as you said not rammed down your necks forcing people to buy shit, I really don't care where people get there parts from, if they find a cheaper better price elsewhere then you would be crazy not to get it, be it a car or specific part your after.

I am interested in gtir's not just through a business point of view, they are like a broken teddy to me that you will always love and never get rid of Laughing il always own one whether I was still dealing with them or not as there in my blood now.
yes ive got the gtr and tvr (im a lucky fooker to own those) but I just love cars in general, cars, bikes or anything with an engine has always fascinated me.
that's one reason why this site has been a success along with the hard work of everyone else associated with the site and people that have joined it.
lets face it, no forum is bigger than the members who sign in to it without members there is nothing, so look after the members and the site will look after itself to a point.
that's where I think the other 2 are failing

20urgent Empty Re: urgent 27th April 2013, 2:44 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

gtirus wrote:ive always loved you stu I love you

nah what you said is correct fella
the forum is geared towards gtirus to a point but as you said not rammed down your necks forcing people to buy shit, I really don't care where people get there parts from, if they find a cheaper better price elsewhere then you would be crazy not to get it, be it a car or specific part your after.

I am interested in gtir's not just through a business point of view, they are like a broken teddy to me that you will always love and never get rid of Laughing il always own one whether I was still dealing with them or not as there in my blood now.
yes ive got the gtr and tvr (im a lucky fooker to own those) but I just love cars in general, cars, bikes or anything with an engine has always fascinated me.
that's one reason why this site has been a success along with the hard work of everyone else associated with the site and people that have joined it.
lets face it, no forum is bigger than the members who sign in to it without members there is nothing, so look after the members and the site will look after itself to a point.
that's where I think the other 2 are failing

There should be a LIKE button on this forum Wink Couldnt of put that any better myself Smile
People fail to realise that alot of people would be lost in the GTiR world without your input Bob & there would be alot less pulsars on the road, There was no need for what has been said on GTiROC, Just full of disrespecfull people. Best out of it like you say mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum