Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody watched the new wheeler dealers ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Normally only watch it to see what ed can do to the cars .
I really think brewer is a propper tit and tries his hardest to ruin the programme
With his geezer this and geezer that .!

Well to my surprise the new series is worse Shocked I never thought it was possible for fat mike to ruin the programme even more .. ..

Why oh why does he refers to every price in DOLLARS ?
stupid c*nt your buying british cars and selling them in england ..
If i ever met him i think i'd have to give him a good slap the stupid fat ugly useless c*nt !

Rolling Eyes Edited afterwards making sure i swear correctly C*NT Rolling Eyes

Last edited by GTI_R_IOW on 13th April 2013, 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

You can call him a cuntt if you like, because he is.

Last edited by Dan the Gearboxman on 13th April 2013, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

To be honest i cant say i go out my way to watch the programme after seeing a few episodes being a skyline they ruined to wich they put a tacky spoiler on took the deep dish alloys off and put some wafty ones on put rubber grommets to replace holes where the oe spoiler went .... and not sure about the language Rolling Eyes

beau_1990

beau_1990

when they done a lancia delta, one of the guys on a forum im on sold him some bits, in the show they said it cost this much but he said they paid alot more! lol i cant remember exactly but think it was a grill they said was £50 but actually was a coupe of hundred odd etc

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

come on nomad it's a free world and there is no kids or old people who would get offended on this site ..
plenty of old people but non that would take offence to some lady part swear words

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There is nothing wrong with having a laugh rob and yes im all up for freedom of speech but there is limits and in context it is in ... i am not having a go just certain words can seem inapropriate being said repeatedly we try and promote this site as a friendly and welcoming place to be ..that is all im saying fella .

Ok, we will call it the wonderfull lady garden by the slum sewer if its all going politically correct.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

GTI_R_IOW wrote:come on nomad it's a free world and there is no kids or old people who would get offended on this site ..
plenty of old people but non that would take offence to some lady part swear words

ok tbh I don't give a monkeys about swearing, its primarily a blokes car forum anyway.
if I did give a shit then I would add a swear filter lol
so you can fill your boots if you want to

the only thing I don't want is derogatory stuff written about women as theres a few on here and its just being a bit respectfull to our female counterparts.
as for kids well they shouldn't be on here anyways surely they've got better things to do than being on a crappy car forum Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum