Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

just watched an old star trek

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just watched an old star trek Empty just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 9:58 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Just been watching the next generation an the googled how old it is ..  23 years old the episode i watched..
I wouldn't have said TNG has aged that badly compared to other programmes from the late 80's early 90's.

And oh my God   it was one with tasha yars  sister in it .  Ishara yar ..  Hubba hubba
 Come on some one get a pic up  ..

2just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:05 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Reruns on Dave?

3just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:07 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

On sky.  Digitally remastered..
Come on someone put a pic up. Id do it but I'm on my phone and not sue if is possible.
Lovely pic of her in a tight blue one piece showing of some camel toe on google images

4just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

just watched an old star trek Tumblr_mch69xGIy61r1k874o1_400 
One for the wank bank for you rob Wink

5just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:22 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yeah firmly loaded into the bank that one ... Her and counsellor troy or troi however you spell it

I'm off to bed . My Mrs is getting it if she wants it or not..

Its not rape .. Its surprise sex

6just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep shes luvvvvvly alright and Tasha would not have got booted outa bed either (dreams on lol)
loved the next gen startrek but liked the original series best

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 10th September 2013, 10:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Trouble with older programs you realise how crap the special effects were lol .

8just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 11th September 2013, 6:08 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad wrote:Trouble with older programs you realise how crap the special effects were lol .
Yeah like in Knight Rider or similar

9just watched an old star trek Empty Re: just watched an old star trek 11th September 2013, 4:12 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

nomad wrote:Trouble with older programs you realise how crap the special effects were lol .
but at least there where no green screens, or less of them night rider/airwolf/thunder in paradise all have better special effects than the fast and furious films!!! haha Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum