Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dam motorsport fans get ripped

+3
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
ROB_IOW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty dam motorsport fans get ripped 1st April 2013, 7:42 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Just spent £650 online in 10 mins booking 2 events for me and the Mrs .
Going to the F1 @ silverstone friday - sunday with camping
And going to
The goodwood festival of speed ..
luckily the kids are free at goodwood or it would have been another £100 extra

Can't wait i'm like a 5 year old on christmas morning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 1st April 2013, 9:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

never been to f1 rob but goodwood is a fantastic day out, loads to do and some real interesting stuff for petrolheads

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 1st April 2013, 10:08 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Was gonna treat myself to silverstone this year for my birthday but as the buggers has moved dates i cant be arsed. Hopefully gonna head to the isle of man this year for the tt as i missed it last year Rolling Eyes

4dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 10:29 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

F1 dosnt interest me!

But goodwood does. I'd like to go at least once lol

I'm gonna go btcc 21st April at donniglngton.

£650 tho on two events? You mad? Lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 10:49 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

The only reason its so expensive is they know people will pay it no matter how much .... im not saying its not worth it but think of what you could buy for that kind of money ... forged pistons and still have change lol

6dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 7:38 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

nomad29 wrote:... forged pistons and still have change lol

Already got them .
F1 is 3 days for 2 people inc accomodation ( and i've never been to an F1 event )
and goodwood is 1 full day for 5 people

7dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 7:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I didnt mean whether you had them or not just in prespective its a lot of money it would take me ages to save that up .

8dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 8:27 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

It's a shit load of money pal . We aint having a holiday this year so doing that instead

9dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 8:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No fair play to you mate ..... hopefully the weather will be good to you Wink

10dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 8:39 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

if it rains my mrs will linch me ... doesn't do camping at the best of times

11dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 2nd April 2013, 8:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251250232191 you want one of these then ....the mrs will always love you no matter what weather Razz

12dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 3rd April 2013, 4:30 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

until she finds out how much it costs! Shocked

13dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 3rd April 2013, 5:20 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Im trying to get a mate of mine to come with me to goodwood, neither of us have been but looks good on the tv

14dam motorsport fans get ripped  Empty Re: dam motorsport fans get ripped 4th April 2013, 8:50 pm

houghy_1

GTI_R_IOW wrote:
nomad29 wrote:... forged pistons and still have change lol

Already got them .
F1 is 3 days for 2 people inc accomodation ( and i've never been to an F1 event )
and goodwood is 1 full day for 5 people

I went to the F1 at Silverstone years ago, probably 7 or 8, and believe me the noise is incredible!!!
We camped in 1 of the fields across the road and out alarm clock was the high pitched screaming of the F1 cars doing morning practice :-)
Watching the racing was a bit of a let down, better on tv but still well worth it even if it's a one off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum