Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fiat 500 advert

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fiat 500 advert Empty fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 8:33 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I was watching telly the other day and the fiat 500 advert come on where they drive into the water and noticed the writing at the bottom where it said FICTION DO NOT ATTEMPT
Do you actually think there are people out there that would give it a go because they saw it on the advert Razz

2fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 5:16 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

I noticed that too lol , to be fair there are some bloody stupid people in this country!

3fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 6:32 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I hope bob hasn't tried it yet! Razz but seriously I noticed this when I first saw the advert and was laughing my head off, I think theyve put it on there due to all the flooding weve been having. and idiots thinking there cars can swim

4fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 7:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Bang goes my weekend plans maybe i will try it anyway prove you idiots wrong if its on tv it must be possible surly Very Happy the writing is only friendy advice

Not quiet the same but on a side note you will be suprised i had a lady on the phone about a problem with her alarm after telling her how to do a reset i asked what lights were on now she replied the same ones the kitchen light the lounge light i had to remind her the call was about the alarm so maybe she should answer about the lights on the alarm pannel right infront of her

5fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 7:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You should be alright johnny just remember to pack a spare pair of pants just incase you get abit damp Razz

6fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 8:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Well if you dont hear from me after sunday you know what happened make sure my cars find good homes. On a serious note you think with so many things how or what possesed people to do or copy stuff but they do and its not just young people

7fiat 500 advert Empty Re: fiat 500 advert 7th March 2013, 8:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il find them all good homes .... outside my house Wink ....fook knows all though i gotta say ive done some idiotic things in the past for a laugh Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum