Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

skittles advert ....????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1skittles  advert ....???? Empty skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 10:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Right ive just seen the advert for the skittles where the women shows a bloke about the man where everything he touches turns to skittles ..... wich left me wondering how does he go to wee Shocked   do you reckon he says to a girl i got something sweet for ya ....unzip Laughing   it would be abit of a one trick pony lol

2skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:04 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

With that in mind your R would be one big pile of skittles Laughing

3skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Id probably get more for it in skittles Laughing

4skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:16 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

This is sad of me but the calculations show that skittles average £0.81 per 100grams. So say the pulsar weighed 1250kg that would equal to £10,125 Shocked

5skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:20 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ye that is sad but strangely interesting. I've got a fruit hoop lol

6skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sticking starbursts up there doesnt make it a fruit hoop darren Razz  ....
Now thats intresting pete i might give that bloke a call from the advert then ....il just remember to put a sheet down first orcil be picking out stones for days lol .

7skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:33 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ok nomad your right again I apologise Sad 

8skittles  advert ....???? Empty Re: skittles advert ....???? 27th November 2013, 11:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That's potentially a lot of skittle vodka available Wink
You would need a lot of vodka though...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum