Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 22nd February 2013, 1:59 pm

Jammin

Jammin

Hi, i know there was talk of someone knocking some up, just wanted to know if there's been any progress, as i could do with one.
Cheers
Ben

2Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 22nd February 2013, 4:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I do believe johnny was looking into it as was i ....i havnt done anything as yet but if i get a shell i was going to mock one up and make a few in the process as it will be far more easir to do with a bare engine bay so to speak .

Vermox

save you waiting for a shell, I've got a jig for the brake support bracket as well if you want it .....

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What do you want to sell it mate ?

Vermox

No mate, as it's you, if you come and get it you can have it along with the jig for the clutch bracket (read my post in the bracket thread)

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats very kind of you mate ..... you have a pm .

7Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 23rd April 2013, 12:12 pm

Jammin

Jammin

Cool, does that mean there will one available for me to buy soon Very Happy

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hopefully mate Very Happy

Jammin

Jammin

Great, should be picking car up in 2 - 3 weeks and would like to have to fitted straight away.
Give me a shout when you have 1 ready and i'll fire you over some cash.
Cheers

Ben

10Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 24th April 2013, 5:16 pm

Jammin wrote:Great, should be picking car up in 2 - 3 weeks and would like to have to fitted straight away.
Give me a shout when you have 1 ready and i'll fire you over some cash.
Cheers

Ben

You have to pick up the gearbox yet that is sitting in the way,rental charges are coming next!

11Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 24th April 2013, 5:16 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Will be interested when you manage to get them done mate

12Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 25th April 2013, 10:06 am

Jammin

Jammin

Ha Ha. Only been back from Germany a few days Danny.
Dorris is apparently back this weekend, so if your ok to hold on till next week ill come grab it from you and drop it straight off to him. Youve had it 5 months, surely another week is no big deal Laughing

13Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 25th April 2013, 4:20 pm

Well you will have to pick it up when I say then as I am fucking busy and working away...did warn you.

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Did you ever make any of these up Smile

15Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 15th June 2013, 10:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No mate just havnt got round to doing anything yet mate tbh ive been so flat out with work .

16Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. Empty Re: Brake Master Cylinder Support Bracket. 15th June 2013, 10:29 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum