Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

K-Sport 6 pot brake kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1K-Sport 6 pot brake kit Empty K-Sport 6 pot brake kit 30th June 2018, 8:40 pm

grim_d

grim_d

K sport 6 pot Calipers in black with 304mm discs and brackets for the Gti-R, these fit behind my 16's (compomotive MO5), they are in very good condition with only some light corrosion on some of the mild steel parts as you might expect. The discs were coated with anti corrosion wax when they came off the car which I've cleaned off for the pictures and gave them a light rub with some scotchbrite.

In the calipers is a set of Carbotech XP8 pads, these pads are the absolute best pads available for fast road/light track use and there is a set of barely used Ferodo ds2500 pads in a box too.

These brakes must have done less than 2k miles before they were taken off my car about 2 years ago and have sat in my garage ever since.  They were absolutely tremendous on the road with the carbotech pads and look much better than the standard brakes.

The pads have been kept in the calipers and are matched to their respective discs so in theory you could bolt these on and they wouldn't require much bedding in however I would definitely run through carbotechs bed in procedure anyway.

£550. Will post at cost.

K-Sport 6 pot brake kit DSC01872

K-Sport 6 pot brake kit DSC01874

K-Sport 6 pot brake kit DSC01875

2K-Sport 6 pot brake kit Empty Re: K-Sport 6 pot brake kit 26th July 2018, 1:59 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Sold

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum