Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

brake rotors and brake pads help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1brake rotors and brake pads help  Empty brake rotors and brake pads help 26th November 2014, 5:55 am

arielgtir

I live in the states so finding new brakes and pads is difficult so far. I've been doing research about what crossovers I can use by the nx2000 for front and g20 in the rear. But I found these on an app I ordered from before any idea if these rotors will be fine? Because I've compared the specs they match up but may be off a bit. Just looking for opinions and just to be sure. Thank you.
I know these fron rotors work. But I still need brake pads for the front brake rotors and brake pads help  Screenshot_2014-11-25-21-54-31
now would these rears work, again just to be sure. I think these were off a hit when comparing. But brake pads, I would use g20?
brake rotors and brake pads help  Screenshot_2014-11-25-21-54-37

2brake rotors and brake pads help  Empty Re: brake rotors and brake pads help 26th November 2014, 8:31 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

The rear discs are different overall height on GTiR.
correct rear disc part example is BluePrint ADN14376 so search that for spec & availability.
Front pads are same as B13 100nx & N14 Sunny GTI
Rear pads same as Sunny GTI, Primera, Almera, NX

Best thing do is look at thread below with Blueprint part numbers & use that to cross reference or get specific details .
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3405-blueprint-adn-parts-list

3brake rotors and brake pads help  Empty Re: brake rotors and brake pads help 30th November 2014, 7:02 am

gtirnick

front disc jdm nx2000 with abs
rear disc, if you can use an infiniti g20 pad carrier, it'll move the caliper in towards the centerline of the car by 12mm.
then you can use an jdm nx2000 with abs rear discs.
the gtir hat height is 12mm shallower than the jdm nx2000 disc

if you upgrade your fronts to fastbrakes b13 sentra 4piston wilwoods with an 11inch disc, then you can use a 95 maxima rear pad carrier and redrill a 2004 sentra spec v with brembo's rear disc from 4x114 to 4x100 and the disc will be an 11inch rear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum