Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Nissan ;)

+2
BEBB GTIR
johnny gtir
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 19th July 2018, 7:35 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks great mate!

27Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 19th July 2018, 3:19 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah everyone likes that car tbh, getting a dash cam soon so hopefully get to Anglesey racetrack for a track day or oulton park

28Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 25th August 2018, 10:09 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Few extras I've put on the car

Back indicators, Z1 sump guard, aftermarket fog lights, weapon R coolant and power steering tanks, carbon fibre engine cover, couple of new hoses and k-sport brakes Very Happy

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image31
Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image33
Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image32

29Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 14th February 2019, 5:28 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Been busy in the garage whilst we've had abit of snow and ice, thought I would tidy up the car abit more, do all the jobs that I haven't done

So far I've done:

baffled breather as most of the owners clubs say it helps prevent oil vapour burn on the engine
red hoses and fixings
new thermostat mainly due to age of the car
US spec battery cover to cover master cylinder
painting the grill black to match fog lights looks mint now
cleaned up the headlights abit as they'd gone yellow in the sun
fitted front lip spoiler and rear diffuser lip along with rear side spats to make bumper look deeper
Put oem indicators back on as US aftermarket were fogging up

So all I need now is a good tune up which will be at least £500 so gonna have to wait for now and save up

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image46

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image47

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image48

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image50

Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Image49

30Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 15th February 2019, 7:07 pm

DC313

DC313

Good work! Looks so different since you first bought it!

31Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 16th February 2019, 5:23 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looking great mate.

32Another Nissan ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Nissan ;) 17th February 2019, 5:10 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Just putting a sunstrip on and hopefully tune up, then back onto my black and white pulsar doing a few jobs I haven't done and a few extra jobs will post soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum