Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exhaust options?

+3
nomad
toaster55
k9pulsar
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 19th November 2012, 9:53 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

I'll have to keep my eyes open What a Face

27Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 19th November 2012, 10:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah mate keep em peeled if i see anything il drop ya a txt Very Happy

28Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 19th November 2012, 10:41 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Very Happy

29Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 1:09 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Need sumthing quiet bounce

30Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 5:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Still not seen anything. ... There is a peco on ebay not sure what size piping it is though. ..

31Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 6:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Scrap that i just looks like a goose maybe the seller doesnt know what make it is Rolling Eyes

32Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 6:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/custom_parts.php thought about something like this. ..

33Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 9:53 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

too confusing for me Leighton Laughing

34Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 14th January 2013, 9:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well you can maybe introduce a better box into the system like turbex round silencer. ...

35Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 6:44 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

there is a place near me that does custom made exhaust? me can make me a box?

36Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 6:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

My boss had a custom made exhaust for hes 370z wich consisted of 2x sports cats and piping to a back box wich was £1000 you could pop along and see what they say at the end of the day your under no obligation to buy anything the only problem you have is the short space at the back to fit a box in a stock position hence you see some wich exit on the left side but there is a few back boxes that are short and stubby so it is possible.

37Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 8:27 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Yeh i know Leighton not much room anywhere on these R's? Sad
Will it make i difference if i change the back 5inch to sumthing smaller?

38Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 8:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It will only slightly though. ... Have a measure up of the room in the back and il see what i can find its not so much the width more the length.

39Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:05 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

cool leighton i'll have a measure up...not too good with measuring thou Rolling Eyes

40Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It makes alot more difference than you think changing a 5inch tip to 3. If you struggle there is a lad up my way custom makes boxes and has already made a small box for rear of two pulsars like you say not much room from subframe back his prices are very fair to

41Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sounds good johnny how much roughly on a back box. ... I have a 3" and 5" inch tip not tried the 5" to see what difference it makes i guess if you wanted to hear what a 3" would sound like roll up a piece of cardboard with a 3" inch diamiter in the middle and wedge it in the tip of the 5"inch. ... Very blue peter Razz

42Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:39 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

what i'll do is when i get the time i'll pop down to www.danmarcustomexhausts.co.uk to see what he has to say aswel?

43Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It just changes the note massivly and stops the burble of the 5 inch its abit like a megaphone effect running the 5 " tip

44Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 9:54 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

If its cheap i'll just try and get a 3inch and hear the difference?

45Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 10:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Like i said try it with abit of rolled up cardboard see if your happy with the noise no point spending money out if your still not happy with it. ..

46Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 10:36 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

so just get cardboard and roll it up around 3 inch and put it inside the tail pipe?

47Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 10:38 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Apparently i just found out the 5inch tail pipe isnt mongoose but the rest is??

48Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 10:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

According to who...? If you look on the mongoose website it lists for options for a 5"inch tip or a 3"inch tip so not sure where that come from i have both because im greedy Razz

49Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 10:50 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Should it say goose on it? The guy that the car was bought from said it and when i bought a part the guy from pulsar forum came and checked the car and said the same..Thats not a goose tip??

50Exhaust options? - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaust options? 15th January 2013, 11:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Fook knows mate like a said it lists them on the site with them 2 options so the 5 inch is made so im not saying other people dont make them but goose list them along with the 3 inch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum