Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To sell or not to sell I'm struggling

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

As title says fella's

I'm struggling with wat to do sell up or keep it but really want an s15 Spec r and haven't the funds to keep the R and have a s15. I've also had enough of seeing the car sat there all the time. Been thinking about it on and off for a while now..
What would you lot do? And why? What do you all think of the s15? Stu and gaz ur not aloud to say anything Sad haha

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I really like S15's. If your R isn't bringing you joy or it's just sitting there with no love, time to sell imo Sad

mike74

mike74

I'm on my 3rd pulsar now and have regretted selling both my previous ones. With hindsight I would have been better off in the long run sortng whatever was wrong with the pulsar rather than selling it for an unknown car. I'm guessing you'd have to sell your pulsar and also hand over some wedge for the s15...could you not fix whatever's wrong/nae right with the R instead and continue the romance?
Fwiw I've always had a soft spot for s13 and 180sx's but everytime it rains or snows in glad I've still got my R

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

This is my 3rd Gtir but is my only sunny Gtir the other 2 were pulsars and I will regret but I've spent loads on it the last 2 years and it's still not finished.. But every time I start it it makes me smile bloody car!

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gayyy Laughing

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

And so the Facebook troll starts up

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin