Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decided to sell my pulsar gtir

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decided to sell my pulsar gtir Empty Decided to sell my pulsar gtir 13th January 2018, 5:58 pm

LEWMAD1

Decided to sell my 1992 pulsar gtir if anyone is interested, black 72000 miles full MOT as from today, new sills, arches, tyres and 17 inch OZ alloy wheels, paint job last year, new stage 3 competition clutch and much more open to reasonable offers, for photos and more info contact me 07950759180

2Decided to sell my pulsar gtir Empty Re: Decided to sell my pulsar gtir 13th January 2018, 8:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sorry but you don't have enough posts for selling .. if anybody knows you off here or can vouch for you then the advert will be removed ...

3Decided to sell my pulsar gtir Empty Re: Decided to sell my pulsar gtir 13th January 2018, 9:50 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Think he's the same guy on Facebook gtir page selling it.
£6k you wanted right?

Decided to sell my pulsar gtir Image24

4Decided to sell my pulsar gtir Empty Re: Decided to sell my pulsar gtir 14th January 2018, 8:52 am

LEWMAD1

yes that's right thought id try on here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum