Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque of the south - Gti-r-us update:

+17
Welling_AL
splmum
mike74
Girl racer
Gostek
ADSgtir
Cosmic73
shroom
GTI-R US
GTIR James
gtir_woody
nomad
ROB_IOW
PartyPete
TOMMYPRU.GTIR
Stu
SonaGTIR
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Stop been a soft southern poof man up and ur the boss mate pull in any staff family friends you can. You have done lots to help others over the years. still work hard just in a different way for the time been. Your not stupid so use your head and lots of ideas to still bring cash in without lots of manual work oh and No heavy stuff for the time been just keep at it steady and it will come back right in time

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Not been online for a while - just catching up on all the posts I've missed....
Really sorry to hear about your health Bob and really hope recovery is going well mate !!
Sounds like you've made some good decisions - you know you'll get all the support from those on here / in the pulsar community.
All the best fella !

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

Bad news Bob,  and sad news. After what you've told me what you've been through and how you've got so far,  it must hurt selling some of the business.
You got many friends and family to support you also.
So I'll be on the phone  ordering get parts from you this week to get the car up to scratch.
Lee (grey pulsar)

buckym120

buckym120

You were fooking slow at typing before, must have taken you hours to type the first post with your good hand lol. Although as they say every cloud and all that, next time you knock one out you can do the stranger using your right hand lol.

I did pop down to the yard on Sunday incase you was about to see how you was. Shame to see you selling the dyno but got to start taking things easier these days

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

goodpost

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yo! mo fo's
Cop this finger

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

boyciegtir325

as everyone has already said Bob, health and family always come first, wish you a speedy recovery mate, hope to pop down soon !

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

We are all past that stage now mate. We are all at the hate stage for letting us down making us have to find alt mappers and the fact he won't put long hours in. Join the angry group at www.softsouthernsod.com ha ha

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I went on that website and signed the petition johnny Laughing

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good man glad you set up the bob blocker aswell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: