Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afternoon...new owner to be.

+5
Andy Sunny Gti
johnny gtir
Stu
nomad
Garbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 1st May 2017, 10:06 pm

Garbs

Haha, we'll sort something out Cool

27Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 1st May 2017, 10:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im pretty sure i have front wishbones ..... about 5 front bumpers 4 rear .. tinted glass delimited clocks stock gauges (middle ones ) propshaft set of 15 inch wheels refurbed in black never been refitted tsw evo r's front wings and doors bonnet probably loads more ove forgotten

28Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 1st May 2017, 10:09 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Garbs wrote:
Stu wrote:
Garbs wrote:So do I!
As I've said, what I intend to do is for my OCD and to preserve the longevity of its life, nothing essential...hopefully!
Whereabouts in the West Midlands are you Stu?
Wolverhampton mate.

Stu I'm not a million miles away, just by bournville, be nice to have someone knowledgeable and close when I bugger something up Laughing
Lol yeah its handy to have someone close to call on Laughing

29Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 1st May 2017, 10:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

nomad wrote:Im pretty sure i have  front wishbones ..... about 5 front bumpers 4 rear  ..  tinted glass  delimited clocks stock gauges (middle ones )  propshaft  set of 15 inch wheels refurbed in black never been refitted tsw evo r's front wings and  doors   bonnet probably loads more ove forgotten

Crikey you could build a car ..
Amy of those bits for sale

30Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 2nd May 2017, 6:31 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah a a boot think i also got 2 spoilers lol ... yeah will do a for sale post soon

31Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 2nd May 2017, 3:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

32Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 2nd May 2017, 4:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

^^^^^^^ says the man with more parts than i could ever hoard lol!

33Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 2nd May 2017, 7:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the forum fella welcome

Look after it as prices are still on the up with them so providing everythings in descent order its an investment even though its top dollar you paid for it

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

34Afternoon...new owner to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon...new owner to be. 2nd May 2017, 10:08 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome to the forum fella

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum